Harel

Jun 19, 2018
If you have autohotkey here's a script to make the surprise sex minigame not destroy your mouse. Holding F1 makes your mouse left click constantly. You can edit the script and change "F1" to any button on your keyboard or mouse. If your mouse has a "back" and "forward" button you can change it to that to make it more one handed friendly by using "Xbutton1" or "Xbutton2".
I find that on occasion it gets stuck on. I've mapped it to my mouse.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I find that on occasion it gets stuck on. I've mapped it to my mouse.
If it ever gets stuck a simple actual left click works or has so far for me. It tends to mess up if you move the camera and hold the button at the same time. It isn't ideal but it beats the alternative.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
If you have autohotkey here's a script to make the surprise sex minigame not destroy your mouse. Holding F1 makes your mouse left click constantly. You can edit the script and change "F1" to any button on your keyboard or mouse. If your mouse has a "back" and "forward" button you can change it to that to make it more one handed friendly by using "Xbutton1" or "Xbutton2".
I have no idea how to apply this script.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I have no idea how to apply this script.
Download
Unzip and double click the script
Done
When you're done playing the game remember to close the script by right clicking its icon > exit on your taskbar, the script runs until you close it.

Jan 28, 2018
So far, my biggest complain about the game is that in far too many areas you get swarmed by wild nephlym very quickly (even by ones that don't have the "swift" perk or whatever), and they chase you down for an exceedingly long time, and it can trap you in a cycle of"surprise sex" for several minutes. My only other complaint is the camera after just about any interaction: it swings around wildly, and when this is combined with the cycle I mentioned previously, it can further exacerbate the problem. So the only two things I would recommend tuning right now are: the rate at which you get chased down by wild nephylm and how quickly they do so, and the camera. Other than that, it's a pretty fun game and I look forward to future developments!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So far, my biggest complain about the game is that in far too many areas you get swarmed by wild nephlym very quickly (even by ones that don't have the "swift" perk or whatever), and they chase you down for an exceedingly long time, and it can trap you in a cycle of"surprise sex" for several minutes. My only other complaint is the camera after just about any interaction: it swings around wildly, and when this is combined with the cycle I mentioned previously, it can further exacerbate the problem. So the only two things I would recommend tuning right now are: the rate at which you get chased down by wild nephylm and how quickly they do so, and the camera. Other than that, it's a pretty fun game and I look forward to future developments!
Hold Shift to sprint. You can out run most things with this alone.
For the camera open the game options and click camera. From there you can adjust it's sensitivity levels which i highly recommend dropping to 50 or lower if your using a high DPI mouse.

Jan 28, 2018
Hold Shift to sprint. You can out run most things with this alone.
For the camera open the game options and click camera. From there you can adjust it's sensitivity levels which i highly recommend dropping to 50 or lower if your using a high DPI mouse.
Thank you for the extremely useful information! I wonder why that isn't mentioned somewhere in the game... -__-
Also, apparently if you turn "surprise sex" off in the settings, you won't get jumped by the mobs; you'll still get swarmed, but they won't do anything once they reach you. Conversely, does "seduce" actually do anything? Because every time I've ever tried to click it nothing happens.

Again, thanks for the information - especially the sprint thing!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thank you for the extremely useful information! I wonder why that isn't mentioned somewhere in the game... -__-
Also, apparently if you turn "surprise sex" off in the settings, you won't get jumped by the mobs; you'll still get swarmed, but they won't do anything once they reach you. Conversely, does "seduce" actually do anything? Because every time I've ever tried to click it nothing happens.

Again, thanks for the information - especially the sprint thing!
Seduce isn't implemented yet as far as i'm aware.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy Shit ! Skipped a few versions and a lot changed... 4 new races I never saw are now in the game (cats, goblins, sylvan... cant remember the last one)....

I have a question since I noticed something odd... before I could capture a a couple (male x female, or futa replacing either) and start breeding that race from there... now when I tried to mate son/mom etc... I get a warning saying "this might not turn out ok"... what does that mean ? does the game now feature bad genes passing down due to incest ? like how dog breeders dont use animals in the same family branch ?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
you need the debauched trait to be able to purebreed without sterile offspring.
Minor correction, you need that for a chance for them to not be sterile / have lower stats.
I say minor because it's 20% per partner that has it.

They can still be negatively impacted even with the trait which is beyond silly.

John1asd23

Jun 2, 2017
Is it possible to download character presets and apply to the game to see different variations of the main character? Maybe there is a link somewhere with the preset list uploaded by other users?

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
New version is up 714

• Added first Thriae variant, the Bee.
  • Rewrote the targeting system, should make interacting with characters much better.
  • Added arrow to show which character is targeted.

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
By the way, does anyone know, if it's possible to completely replace the default presets for nephelym by ones made in the creator build? I hate Dere's obsession with fat characters and that he refuses to add slender presets to the game (except for Foxen, Vulwargs, Cats and Harpies). Even the bees added by the new build are obese. I've made a complete collection of beautiful, slender Nephelym and replaced all of the ones in the SavedPresets folder, but I'm still getting fatass Seraphim, fatass Giants, superfat Bovaurs, fatass Dragons and fatass Demons.

EDIT: Works. Only didn't work with version 0.7111. The newest version loads the presets once you untick the first option in the settings that randomly generates Nephelym appearances.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank01

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Idea.

Since milk and semen are now almost obsolete as a result of "surprise sex" I was thinking of a new use for milk and semen

Semen can be used to increase lust in female/futas and Milk can be used to increase lust in male/futas for breeding.
Or Breeder can "use" milk/semen before surprise sex for added boost. (Saves on clicking mouse to death)

Another Idea
"Milk enchantments"
Add a trait to breeder or monster at the cost of 2000 ml of milk per trait. 1000 ml to remove trait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Frank01

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Idea.

Since milk and semen are now almost obsolete as a result of "surprise sex" I was thinking of a new use for milk and semen

Semen can be used to increase lust in female/futas and Milk can be used to increase lust in male/futas for breeding.
Or Breeder can "use" milk/semen before surprise sex for added boost. (Saves on clicking mouse to death)

Another Idea
"Milk enchantments"
Add a trait to breeder or monster at the cost of 2000 ml of milk per trait. 1000 ml to remove trait.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was thinking something like this as well... I like the new system of banging the Neph's to catch them rather than using tons of cash on semen/milk to get the first few of each race... and the damn cost of the collars... That said those liquids are currently useless now... (I know they are used so same sex breeders can get some Nephs of that gender).

But still something like you are suggesting makes sense to me... that way if they dont get pregnant after 3 tries go to the barns feed them milk/semen to restore their lust, and keep breeding till you get something (same for the human Breeder)...

Alternatively... not sure if stats will ever be important, but let the Milk/Semen improve stats... sometimes I get awesome looking Nephs but they suck ass with a fertility rate in the single digits by lv 6.... It could also be used to improve "loyalty" whatever that means (new addition)....

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
New version is up 714

• Added first Thriae variant, the Bee.
  • Rewrote the targeting system, should make interacting with characters much better.
  • Added arrow to show which character is targeted.
Come on Exkirion dont post the bugged build :V

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes