ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
What those this graph mean?
If you read it.

The top says "Pairs with scenes"
Left says - Giver
Top says - Reciever

Now i'm going to assume a lot here but you know how a standard graph works and how you'd plot points.
That being the case the letter represent height.
So Left Height -> Top Height. If there's a dot there's a animation for it.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
According to the latest post we'll be getting 2 more races before he focuses on other parts of the game. If you're late to the party or just forgot, he listed back in march the coming races to be added throughout .700.
upcoming.png
Starfallen would be pretty cool but it's probably going to be Alraune/Risu

Reactions: war12321

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

• Reverted saves and user presets to AppData folder, read/write permissions were preventing many users from being able to save.
  • Fixed crash with Bee pregnancy.
  • Fixed crash when roamer leaves target radius just as it's selected.
  • Experimental Vulkan support, separate download.
Sorry for any confusion, but the save and user preset directory has been reverted to the old AppData location. A default preset folder ships with the game that you can still modify, but the new user directories are:
  • Saves: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\SavedGames
  • Presets: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\CharacterPresets

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Should I try this game and if I do what to expect with the futa content?
It's free so why not? Every race has a futa variant, they all have the same animations that males do but they don't have balls so if that's a big deal you're gonna be disappointed. I'm indifferent to futa but apparently this is a deal breaker for some? Right now the animations are a bit thin, many pairings aren't supported for certain animations and what few animations we do have are pretty basic. If you like futas and fat asses this game will give you a heart attack though.

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
It's free so why not? Every race has a futa variant, they all have the same animations that males do but they don't have balls so if that's a big deal you're gonna be disappointed. I'm indifferent to futa but apparently this is a deal breaker for some? Right now the animations are a bit thin, many pairings aren't supported for certain animations and what few animations we do have are pretty basic. If you like futas and fat asses this game will give you a heart attack though.
Elaborating a bit more on this:

This game has currently 16 different species of catchable Nephelym (Furrys/Animal ear humans).

There are male, female and futa (without balls) variants of the nephelym. However, only 5 out of 16 species have male versions, because Dere (the Dev) is (self-proclaimed) pretty bad at making male characters, so he doesn't want to make males anymore and he removed most male variants from the game. The futas are basically the female version, with a dick model slapped onto their crotch (and it often stands out from the rest of the body, since it's just an extra-model stuck inside the female model).
The futas mainly exist so every species can breed within their own species (because there is no male counterpart) and just for the futa fetish (although Dere hates balls, which is why futas don't have balls).

Also, 3 of the 16 species have an "exotic" variant for their females, which means instead of just being human girls with fox/wolf/dragon parts they're full on furry/scaly. All others are just humans of different size with different body attachments.

On top of that there are 14 Hybrid species that can be bred from breeding different species combinations (e.g. Harpy + Dragon = Basilisk or Demon + Vulwarg [Wolf] = Hellhound)

m4rth

Aug 8, 2019
The game is pretty neat so far if only the futas had balls. :( I can understand that the dev might not like them on futas but adding an option for people who do would be awesome. The dicks just look like stuffed into the belly without balls. It's kinda weird.

Reactions: Nessiah

Jelma

Sep 17, 2018
I've always wondered: Is there a way to download files from MEGA, without limits? Due to that damn limit, I hate MEGA downloads, unless there's a way to avoid it (Without paying, obviously)

Do someone know if it's actually possible? In case it doesn't, then I guess I'll need to wait...

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
The game is pretty neat so far if only the futas had balls. :( I can understand that the dev might not like them on futas but adding an option for people who do would be awesome. The dicks just look like stuffed into the belly without balls. It's kinda weird.
There was a huge Reddit thread dedicated to debating this very topic (Cant seem to find it now) conclusion is, futa's dont have balls, the correct way to draw any futa is with an enlarged dick sized clit, its the only way! (y)

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
All the wild hominals have the same face, regardless of species.
Body Composition will alter the face slightly (as well as the body).

All of the presets made by the author have the base face (not necessarily the same for all species). There is no reason for the author to waste the time to make a unique face for each preset. It's meant to be changed by Body Composition.

Preset makers rarely make any change to the base face.

I've never played with exotic, so I don't know about those.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I've always wondered: Is there a way to download files from MEGA, without limits? Due to that damn limit, I hate MEGA downloads, unless there's a way to avoid it (Without paying, obviously)

Do someone know if it's actually possible? In case it doesn't, then I guess I'll need to wait...
Use this

Reactions: Jelma

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018

Depends on which limit you're talking about. The 2GB filesize limit when downloading through browsers can be avoided if you download their (free) megasync app. The 5GB per 6 hours limit is harder to work around as that's supposed to make you pay money.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes