Onrroran

May 8, 2018
The testing build is not working for me. it doesn´t start, doesn´t open a window, it doesn´t do anything just loads for a few seconds then nothing

EDIT: ok, i moved the folder with the game to the desktop and it worked somehow, maybe the directory name was to long or something like that

novaflamebird

Jun 20, 2019
guys, do you know why the lack of males on the new races? i know females are cool but only futa partners is a bit boring
yeah, i know that "sucks" but hey, maybe in the future, far far away, there comming, my tip: around patch 0.8-0.9 there comming some new males in the game

Reactions: quarzo

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
maybe its to do with how some pairings have no animations? like how L cant be surprised by M, it just auto skips without any animation.
Nah. Surprise was in the .0713A Test build for the Breeding Pen. It bypassed those restrictions and forced any size to pair with a suprise scene.

It's probably one of the many bugs introduced with this .0715A Test build like not having a Sort for Thyraie in the Breeding Pen as well.

m4rth

Aug 8, 2019
There was a huge Reddit thread dedicated to debating this very topic (Cant seem to find it now) conclusion is, futa's dont have balls, the correct way to draw any futa is with an enlarged dick sized clit, its the only way! (y)
Cool for the people who like that but why would I have to change my preferences to what other people like?
Is there another way to reach out to the dev beside the patreon?

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
Cool for the people who like that but why would I have to change my preferences to what other people like?
Futas are Hermaphrodites. meaning they both have a penis and a vagina. Not traps. Not guys with boobs. They are their own thing and your headcannon doesnt change it into what you want.
Besides you can pretty much turn it all off in options.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is there another way to reach out to the dev beside the patreon?
There's a discord link on his patreon but I don't think it will do you much good, from the discord faq:
"I want balls on the futas, when are those going to be added?
Never, I prefer futas without balls.

Are your futas shemales or transsexuals?
No, they are females with fully functional dicks.

This FAQ seems hostile, is this a dismissive Discord?
Not at all, the only thing I won't tolerate is a demand that I change some aspect of the game to your liking."

m4rth

Aug 8, 2019
Futas are Hermaphrodites. meaning they both have a penis and a vagina. Not traps. Not guys with boobs. They are their own thing and your headcannon doesnt change it into what you want.
Besides you can pretty much turn it all off in options.
read my first post before you answer random stuff please

There's a discord link on his patreon but I don't think it will do you much good, from the discord faq:
"I want balls on the futas, when are those going to be added?
Never, I prefer futas without balls.

Are your futas shemales or transsexuals?
No, they are females with fully functional dicks.

This FAQ seems hostile, is this a dismissive Discord?
Not at all, the only thing I won't tolerate is a demand that I change some aspect of the game to your liking."
I see, thats sad :/
Thank you for showing me this though

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
Again, taken from the discord faq:
"When are the MxM scenes coming?
Never, I am not interested in making such content.

Why not? Are you a homophobe?
No, I just prefer the female form and as a single developer choose to spend my energy there."
Then is there any way we could make some MODs?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes