Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
That note about gaudy is weird...
Wasn't that intentionally disabled for wild neph in like .709 or around there ?
They probably still occasionally appeared in the wild, just without the trait, which they shouldn't.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the torrent for the 0.713 Alpha ,enjoy it (some adds and sites links added)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: rolyve

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017
this is the torrent for the 0.713 Alpha ,enjoy it (some adds and sites links added)
can you get a mega link? im scared to use torrent cuz last time i did i ended up with russian ransom ware on my computer and lost all my stuff because i couldnt pay it.

Reactions: Ale69

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
can you get a mega link? im scared to use torrent cuz last time i did i ended up with russian ransom ware on my computer and lost all my stuff because i couldnt pay it.
I only have free mega account. the space is not enough. if you can give me a pro account,I can upload and share you the mega link.
-------------------------------------------------
so this is the link for you

Last edited:

myt000

Aug 21, 2018
what matter how u get same files? no one gonna clean it for u in the internet, can only add another_one trojan
if you want guaranteed clean files - get patreon and download from his links.
as for advertising .url - just delete them

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
To be fair mega links are no safer, someone could easily download an infected file from a torrent themselves then throw it on mega. Torrents are mostly fine if you stick to well known uploaders and you don't go around downloading 1kb "games". Always run everything through a scanner that isn't norton/avast or run it through virustotal if you're really having doubts.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I hope the next update comes with an increase to enclosure space again.
With there being 4 Sylvan variants i've maxed that enclosure out. Thankfully you can breed past that number without it counting against you but you can't go out and capture more of them.

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
It still amazes me how one guy working alone managed to produce a game with graphics that makes Skyrim look like weaksauce in comparison.
Yeah, I've been thinking of trying if the regular cheats work and flying off to those flying islands.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes