Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Is hybridization a dice roll/RNG when the right parents are breeding?
In my experience, of some sort, yes. For example, a successful breeding of a demon and a colossus will net a colossus, a demon or an oni. Don't know the probability ratio though.

Additionally, successfully breeding a hybrid with a non-hybrid nets one of the hybrid's parents, one of the other critter, or another of the hybrid. Haven't tried two hybrids yet.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
In my experience, of some sort, yes. For example, a successful breeding of a demon and a colossus will net a colossus, a demon or an oni. Don't know the probability ratio though.

Additionally, successfully breeding a hybrid with a non-hybrid nets one of the hybrid's parents, one of the other critter, or another of the hybrid. Haven't tried two hybrids yet.
Two hybrids is a chance at the hybrid or the base parents as well. I've tried.

Edit for clarity. Two hybrids of the same type. Ex Two Basilik.

I haven't tried two unique hybrids yet....I could though.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
Two hybrids is a chance at the hybrid or the base parents as well. I've tried.

Edit for clarity. Two hybrids of the same type. Ex Two Basilik.

I haven't tried two unique hybrids yet....I could though.
Thanks. I didn't make myself clear; I'd tried two of the same hybrid (and failed to mention it; I had mental blinders on there for some reason) and meant two unique hybrids too.

I wonder whether you could get unique hybrids by the hybrids' parents. I doubt it; never got anything except the hybrid or its parents or the mate by mating a hybrid with several different base critters.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
(click on thumbnail for larger image)

View attachment 361041

now comes in classic parrot colors. Since we don't have feral harpies yet I tried to give her kind of a bird-ish face to make up for it, and yes she's kind of small chested because I just can't wrap my head around the idea of something with 50lb knockers being able to fly. So thin at the top, thick at the bottom - just like a bird.
Nice work mecha_froggy! You put up quite a challenge to match your Polly, because using the Creator Tool without any hexRGB or HSV input is very time consuming.

So I throw CaliGirl in the ring. A typical cartoon character with a hour glas figure, a hefty bust, far too big and puffy nips...
Made with creator tool 0.712A (version "26") and a template for Human fem and futa. The clipping issues with clothing meshes made her butt a tad smaller then I would have liked it, also the bust had to be adjusted and do not ask about the pain in the back to get the colors right...
CaliGirl.jpg

Reactions: war12321

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018

There are no male hybrids so I don't know how that would work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
There are no male hybrids so I don't know how that would work.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The AH in this game have two complimentary sets of fully functional, internal, gonads; they're biologically both M and F. Futa hybrids take the place of males in this situation.

Frederiksc

Aug 17, 2017
In case the map is too big or you want to run: Hold SHIFT ... (yet it is still faster to drop a save and insta-load it to get "home")

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Hi the Nekos is neer the stairs leading to pyramids it near your farm through the passage and look at your left side is stairs

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes