• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

florameriadoc

Jul 8, 2017
Huh, I usually hear about wind-attribute harpies living in mountains.
yeah perhaps that's what I ment, or perhaps I did saw earth attribute to an harpy long long ago in a game, not sure

I did said that I could be wrong after all. I played so many erotic RPG, I can't remember every tiny details

vunziebear

Mar 30, 2022
not gameplay tab, Key Bindings tab in settings, scroll down until you can read (Console) the default key is Tilde to activate the cheats, if you don't have the wave thingy (tilde) on your keyboard, change the key binding to the console to another key and avoid letters that are use in the cheats, best would be a number
Thank you so much. I was banging that Tilde button like a maniac (which of course I am not in any way).
Changed it to "0" and now it works. ;-)

zeltop

Jan 26, 2021
So here are the ways to rise essence, found in this thread in one single post.

1 -> 2: Breed a higher level stat that doesn't natively appear on a species, for example D Aptitude on Foxen
2 -> 3: Breed a tier 2 trait associated with the species
3 -> 4: Get a level 42
4 -> 5: Breed a tier 3 trait associated with the species

essence 1-2-3
essence 4-5

• Foxen - Swift
  • Vulvarg - Hornball
  • Risu - Hornball
  • Bovaur:
    • Mares - Swift
    • Bulls - Hung
    • Ayrshire - Fertile
    • Minotars - Hornball
  • Dragon:
    • Wyverns - Hedonist
    • Drakes - Stoic
  • Titan - Enlarged
  • Thriae -
  • Sylvan:
    • Goblin
    • Elf
    • Orc - Stoic
  • Formurian - Juicy
  • Harpy -
  • Neko - Nypmho
  • Starfallen -
  • Seraphim - Divine
  • Demon:
    • Succubus - Nymphomania
    • Cambion - Busty

Last edited:

Sparks127

Aug 23, 2019
Aliens in the desert make totally sense, see it like this, since like forever mankind thing that aliens helped building the pyramids, what do you find right before reaching the aliens, a huge pyramid, the building to hold them is a pyramid as well and in Real Life where do you usually find pyramids? In the desert in Egypt

In many RPG with harpies in them, you usually meet them in a desert and I could be wrong, but harpies are usually earth attribut (except in Yu-Gi-Oh!)
sand is also related to earth
I was mostly referring to the fact that the aliens are modeled after xenomorphs rather than little gray men, they could have done something more interesting with them I feel. And the females just look boring even with that.

Dalkosh

Dec 29, 2017
Essence level 5 is tier 3 trait as expected, likely the same nep specific trait you do level 3 with. Also can confirm for Essence level 4 you just need level 42 ^^
Ayyyy!!! Let's gooo!!! Thanks man! We got the essence levels sorted out earlier than expected! Let the grind begin!

Mastertrkr

Nov 11, 2019
Okay.... Demons are now on the pain in the ass list..... Essence 3 is not Hedonist, ooooooo yay now to go figure out what it really is (I hope NOT efficient... havent' found it yet, may be removed?) I'm thinking maybe Fertile and/or Juicy.... if not time to scrap the whole barn and start over...

ninjahedgehog

Oct 23, 2018

1 -> 2: Breed a higher level stat that doesn't natively appear on a species, for example D Aptitude on Foxen

essence 1-2-3
essence 4-5
can we link this post to the front page and continue to update it?

eldereye

Jan 20, 2020
What version are you on? I couldn't breed any tier 2 traits on 95A version, but on 97A it has been reasonably quick.
I was on 97a, but I think I might have been using older savegames. After blowing those away and restarting, I got the trait increases to work. I'm going to fiddle around with it some more and try to figure out the odds.

arcader000

Nov 13, 2019

essence 1-2-3
essence 4-5

Voxen - Swift
Vulvarg - Hornball
Risu - Hornball
Bovaur -
Dragon - Hedonist ? Stoic
Titan -
Thriae -
Sylvan -
Formurian -
Harpy -
Neko -
Starfallen -
Seraphim -
Demon -
Alright now to figure out all hallmark traits I guess, I'll spitball and say bovaur will probably be the chubby trait.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hey, are there any place sharing player characters? found the preset and they look cool so wonder if anyone else making more of them

Mastertrkr

Nov 11, 2019

essence 1-2-3
essence 4-5

Foxen - Swift
Vulvarg - Hornball
Risu - Hornball
Bovaur -
Dragon - Hedonist ? Stoic
Titan -
Thriae -