geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
Are there male titans and male harpies?I have never found them
No, because the creator made the decision that he didn't want any human faced males in the entire game. And since he hasn't yet created the beastial heads for titans, harpies, bats, or seraphims (did I miss any?), none of those breeds have any male variant. The male and female beastial heads hve been created at the same time for different breeds in the past. I do not know which breed is next to receive such variant.

frey30

Dec 8, 2017
Pls can
View attachment 119036
Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.​

Thread updated: 2019-02-07
Release Date: 2019-02-06
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.6622 Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Gallery:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to @Miyka for sharing and to @techgroof for the Mega Link.

View attachment 69378 View attachment 69379 View attachment 69380 View attachment 69381 View attachment 69382 View attachment 69383
Pls can it work on PC 4gb ram 2ghz pls I need 2 know

sanandreas11

Jun 8, 2017
No, because the creator made the decision that he didn't want any human faced males in the entire game. And since he hasn't yet created the beastial heads for titans, harpies, bats, or seraphims (did I miss any?), none of those breeds have any male variant. The male and female beastial heads hve been created at the same time for different breeds in the past. I do not know which breed is next to receive such variant.
alright thanks for the info

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No, because the creator made the decision that he didn't want any human faced males in the entire game. And since he hasn't yet created the bestial heads for titans, harpies, bats, or seraphims (did I miss any?), none of those breeds have any male variant. The male and female bestial heads have been created at the same time for different breeds in the past. I do not know which breed is next to receive such variant.
That has to be the most lame excuse I have ever heard from any developer ever. Is the dev some sort of sexist or something (I'm obviously not being serious here)?

geemergary

Aug 12, 2017
That has to be the most lame excuse I have ever heard from any developer ever. Is the dev some sort of sexist or something (I'm obviously not being serious here)?
Originally there were no human faced male breeds. When he would make a new breed there would only be one type of head for both males and females. The males were always beastial, and the females were beastial for some races (like vulwarg) and human for others (like bouvar).

Then he remade the entire random nephelym generation system so that all breeds would share the same skeleton to make producing more animations easier. Because the breeder has to be a part of the same animation system, the breeder too has the same skeleton, and the same body deformations. This also meant that all the nephelym had access to the human faces. Since the dev had spent so much effort (I think it took around a year) creating this system, he didn't have time to make new beastial faces, so every breed, both the males and females, had human faces. This caused a rather intense backlash from folks that wanted monster breeding, not human looking monsters. The dev said the human faces were removed from males because they didn't fit his vision, but I still don't know if it was that or the rabid "fans" that didn't want any human looking dudes muscling in on them.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I don't know what actually happened, but it seems the Kraken got readded.
I will start doing some long awaited world design work this cycle in preparation for the rapidly approaching behemoth: the roaming system.
It seems there will be more technical stuff after some more Blessed Nephelym scenes get added.

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
I feel stupid, but how do you use collars when you are giving them semen/milk? I bought all the collars, but I don't see any option to use 'em. lol

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
I feel stupid, but how do you use collars when you are giving them semen/milk? I bought all the collars, but I don't see any option to use 'em. lol
There should be tabs when you click use items it starts on the milk&semen tab. Sorry it sounds vague I don't have the game up right now so I'm going off memory.

Reactions: Eucalyptuz

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
There should be tabs when you click use items it starts on the milk&semen tab. Sorry it sounds vague I don't have the game up right now so I'm going off memory.
Mvp right there, thanks a lot. You are indeed correct, I didn't notice it before because the tab names didn't stand out to me.

neharika1princess

Feb 20, 2019
I'm getting a strange error when trying to run. Versions before worked OK.
Anyone else getting this?

LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 826]
Rendering thread exception:
LowLevelFatalError [File:Unknown] [Line: 251]
Result failed
at D:\SexyUnreal\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Viewport.cpp:304
with error 8876017C
I am having the same error. Like this.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I'm curious - do stats actually do anything? I've seen a hint that fertility might affect pregnancy chances, but things like strength, etc... what's that all about?

And is there any way to increase the daily lust limit?

3.90 star(s) 106 Votes