lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Ooh, nice, looks like they actually DID fix the UI this time, and it's looking quite a bit more slick now! I mean obviously still just a placeholder, but at least it's better than the butt-ugly menus and text before that would always clip out of the screen in any resolution for me...

As far as I can tell stats don't do anything, or if they do it's negligible (pairings between two level 1s and two level 6+s seem just as likely to result in a pregnancy to me, though I'm not exactly rigorously testing it). I know the player's level/stats seem to increase from having them participate in breeding, but that doesn't seem to actually improve your lust cap, best I can tell. Eh, at present time/date mean nothing and as long as you plan ahead you'll never take more than three steps to capture anything so lust cap is pretty irrelevant too.

REALLY looking forward to more updates to this, as it's by far one of the most promising 3D lewd games in development right now. It's not quite there yet, but the potential is immense.

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
My random cheat save on version 0.6622 if you feel lazy. Not sure what I've done and haven't done thus far since it was my first play.

JWLF

Jan 7, 2018
I have 3 questions for the developer:
1 you will add in future updates Cats and mermaid race?
2 Why the monsters have stadistics of dexterirty, and strength if the monsters don't fight?
3 one time i have all the monsters i can do something more? (i don't count wait for the next update XD)

BTW your game is very good, congratulations ;)
1. god knows, had krakans and snakes in some ancient versions, krakan's back now in v0.6630.
2. arena maybe?
3. try collecting all color variants for all monsters :)
i'm mot the developer, btw

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Cool. I figured most stats were currently just placeholders for future plans. I'm excited to see what they will be once it's done. :D

Question: Is there a way, in game or through editing, to change the MCs body size? Getting locked out of every Normal-to-Small sex position feels bad. I'd happily play a midget for some hot Harpy action.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Cool. I figured most stats were currently just placeholders for future plans. I'm excited to see what they will be once it's done. :D

Question: Is there a way, in game or through editing, to change the MCs body size? Getting locked out of every Normal-to-Small sex position feels bad. I'd happily play a midget for some hot Harpy action.
It was already answered several times, the body size depends on the the race (e.g. human = normal), not the character. We need to wait for it...

I just don't understand why small is the only size that hasn't got a scene with normal yet, the developer seems to ignore it and to focus more on the Blessed Nephelym and on technical things afterwards (see 0.663 release notes), instead of just adding it beforehand.

Reactions: mecha_froggy
Apr 14, 2018
If no one has the newest creator build yet , is someone able to at least put up another link for the 0.657 alpha creator build because the one on page 62 died

Thorgar24

Nov 12, 2017
somehow I got money(Orgasium) while hitting something on my keyboard while in a menu. Havent been able to re-create it but got enough credits to buy everything.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
somehow I got money(Orgasium) while hitting something on my keyboard while in a menu. Havent been able to re-create it but got enough credits to buy everything.
Numpad 1. Don't have to be in a specific menu; you can just do it any time.

Oddly it only ever seems to work for me once per session. Like even if I load a different save or even go back to the main menu and start a new game, it won't work again until I actually close the program entirely and restart it. Not that you'd normally need it more than once or anything, since you can completely clear out every vendor without even spending 10% of what the cheat gives you.

santaniela

Feb 20, 2019
Is there no sound in the game or is it something that does not work for me?
I can not understand, if the breeder(human) becomes pregnant from bovaur, then where to look for offspring?
And also, I read somewhere that there is a cheat for speed, how to activate it?
Thanks in advance for the replies. And forgive my bad english=)

JWLF

Jan 7, 2018
Is there no sound in the game or is it something that does not work for me?
I can not understand, if the breeder(human) becomes pregnant from bovaur, then where to look for offspring?
And also, I read somewhere that there is a cheat for speed, how to activate it?
Thanks in advance for the replies. And forgive my bad english=)
No sounds (yet).
No hybrids (yet), offsprings may be the same race as its father or mother, and human offsprings are not available (yet), so a human*bovaur offspring will always be a bovaur, go to your shed & check for that "New Offspring".

Reactions: santaniela
3.90 star(s) 106 Votes