n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Yo is there a way you could add a slider to the gui that surpasses the regular limit to dick lengths for the breeder. I've tried changing it via online sources like "saveeditoonline" but, the only value that changes it visibly was the scrotum like for more reference the dick length is automatically set at approximately -2 and I changed it to 3 but it stays the same size however the balls can become bigger than your leg if you want.
My knowledge of UE4 engine is not that advanced yet, sorry :)

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
what is the best resolution to put for ASUS? I downloaded this game once but i didnt know how to fix the resolution for it
ASUS what? A laptop?
Look at the product label at the underside or under the battery, then google "ASUS thislaptopmodel screen resolution"

A desktop?
Check the screen model usually at some front corner, then google "ASUS thisscreenmodel resolution"

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Wait does this game got updated like two times past 4-5 days ? I downloaded like 3-4 days ago, and i see im missing 2 updated from changelog.... im in positive shock :)

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Wait does this game got updated like two times past 4-5 days ? I downloaded like 3-4 days ago, and i see im missing 2 updated from changelog.... im in positive shock :)
It was updated yesterday or late the day before that and a fix update came around in the past some hours.

Reactions: ChaosBoy

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
who do I use cheats in this game it says it has cheats so how do I use them?
There is only one cheat for money (press O (letter)), because older saves are still not compatible with each new one and the grind would be too much.

I think what is currently additionally time consuming is the walking to each area. The portals help, but only if you want to get back to that place to which you have to walk to in the first place, and that for every version. I could think of a cheat, that you could activate the portal from anywhere and all destinations would be already unlocked.

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
Currently running Pubic Build 0.668A and Test Build 0.704A... is there a way to see the stats of your captured Nephelym without having to run/port all the way to the Emissary?? I can only see the stats of wild ones before I catch them in the Test Build and when I go to sell them for both. There is no display of the stats when breeding like how some images I've seen on google search showing previous versions. Anyone else noticing this?

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
Currently running Pubic Build 0.668A and Test Build 0.704A... is there a way to see the stats of your captured Nephelym without having to run/port all the way to the Emissary?? I can only see the stats of wild ones before I catch them in the Test Build and when I go to sell them for both. There is no display of the stats when breeding like how some images I've seen on google search showing previous versions. Anyone else noticing this?
In the pens and breeding pen you can expand the lists. Thy are next to the list from which you pick the Nephelim.

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
In the pens and breeding pen you can expand the lists. Thy are next to the list from which you pick the Nephelim.
Can you show in Screenshot? Cuz I'm not seeing anything that indicates an extending of what I'm looking at. Also, when breeding, all model's eyes are closed...

Wow I'm blind as hell x.x lol I now see the down arrows at the top next to the lists x.x sorry about that. Other then the eyes closed thing... did they change the nice looking skinny Falene with a THICCCCCCCCC version or is it random and I'm stuck looking at a cow now?

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Zesstra
"Select Giver" (top left corner) -> to the right, the down arrow (drop down menu).
"Select Receiver" (top right corner) -> to the left, the down arrow

DerelictHelmsman

May 2, 2019
The game was going so well, it's sad to see how dedicated he is to this hybrid system.
Hybrids will be finished over the next few builds. Using a combination of existing attachments and a careful selection of new ones, it won't take long. 0.7 is about seeing features to completion and not moving on until they are done. Once hybrids are added, it is on to harvesting to fix the mess that has become.

Understand, for the game to grow, existing features/systems must be broken so they can be expanded. Not all updates will be flashy, but they all serve to move the game forward.

Zesstra

Jun 9, 2019
Hybrids will be finished over the next few builds. Using a combination of existing attachments and a careful selection of new ones, it won't take long. 0.7 is about seeing features to completion and not moving on until they are done. Once hybrids are added, it is on to harvesting to fix the mess that has become.

Understand, for the game to grow, existing features/systems must be broken so they can be expanded. Not all updates will be flashy, but they all serve to move the game forward.
Is there anyway to increase the number of max Nephelym per building/housing?

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018

Are there plans for exotic/feral variants for hybrids?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes