Dinnerking

Dec 10, 2017
Just as a warning for less than optimal computers/cooling systems (I had an external fan that assisted with cooling my pc but it broke fairly recently) This game uses a lot of resources that will inevitably cause your pc to overheat and shut down (again, if you don't have sufficient cooling). It happened twice since version 0.7033. Not a big deal to me, didn't lose much, just need to replace my external fan (or upgrade my PC) before I can play again

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Just as a warning for less than optimal computers/cooling systems (I had an external fan that assisted with cooling my pc but it broke fairly recently) This game uses a lot of resources that will inevitably cause your pc to overheat and shut down (again, if you don't have sufficient cooling). It happened twice since version 0.7033. Not a big deal to me, didn't lose much, just need to replace my external fan (or upgrade my PC) before I can play again
Hmm that's strange, i haven't noticed any increased resources needed for BoTN since 0.7. I can still enjoy roaming with 4k res without even reaching 60% of my CPU usage. Maybe you're just pushing settings too much?

Reactions: Ullubu
Apr 20, 2017
It could depend on architecture too, im running a EVGA geforce gtx 1080Ti and this is one of the few games that puts my gpu temp at 50-60C which is higger than other tittles that should be more demanding at least from a visual perspective, i feel like the shadows should be a toggle since that's one of the main resource draining features of most games

mphqhvjs

Oct 19, 2018
Hybrids were planned to be added to this build, but there were too many things to fix and a series of real life events made that take longer. As a result, more hybrids will be added to 0.705. 5-6 rather than the 3-4 the recent poll declared.
Quick note on near future plans: 0.705 and 0.706 will be dedicated to adding hybrids and refining some variant designs.
The game was going so well, it's sad to see how dedicated he is to this hybrid system.
It creates so much work. Every new species will now require an increasing number hybrids with all the other races.
It's the same problem that lead him to rework the sizes, because of the ballooning number of animation sets.

I would have hoped for the hybrid system to inherit the attachments from one parent and have a small chance to switch some of the attachments for the ones from the other parent.
It would have required some code to determine which housing the hybrid ends up in and a change to the character system to disconnect attachments from the races.
But once those are done it would eliminate the need for additional hybrid races and open up a huge amount of possibillities on what combinations you can breed. The developer could then redirect his creativity to creating new races with unique attachments which would lead to a major increase of possible nephelym.

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
It could depend on architecture too, im running a EVGA geforce gtx 1080Ti and this is one of the few games that puts my gpu temp at 50-60C which is higger than other tittles that should be more demanding at least from a visual perspective, i feel like the shadows should be a toggle since that's one of the main resource draining features of most games
Agree, but theres always a "dont complain, its just an alpha". If they only knew how that excuse increases my desire of murdering kitties...

xvidrax

Jan 11, 2018
Is the creator version less demanding in resources?,even on low it's too laggy to be enjoyable :) ,i have an i5 quad core with 6gb ram and amd 7700 2gb as video card (the game even on low takes the ram up to 80-85%)

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Anybody know what the "negative impacts of inbreeding" that debauched prevents are? BC ive done a few dozen tests and ALL of them turn out with the Abomination trait, so I'm guessing that one is unavoidable.

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Also, just my opinion but the old cum-stain pattern was better because it would peak up above the breeder's shorts if she was wearing them.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
BoTNSave v0.2.0, the GUI version

Here's the GUI version of the traits exporter/editor. Nothing changed in term of functionality, just added a (crude) GUI. No more typing commands, just double-click it in Explorer. Drag-n-Drop don't work though. Read the enclosed readme for additional info.
Yo is there a way you could add a slider to the gui that surpasses the regular limit to dick lengths for the breeder. I've tried changing it via online sources like "saveeditoonline" but, the only value that changes it visibly was the scrotum like for more reference the dick length is automatically set at approximately -2 and I changed it to 3 but it stays the same size however the balls can become bigger than your leg if you want.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes