kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone can send to the developer this suggestion ? Of unlocking all pussy portals cheat
If you can't handle unlocking them by self, then just download Cheat Engine, bump up speedhack slider and you're good to go :). 3x speed should be enough for few seconds run to another portal and unlocking it.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone can send to the developer this suggestion ? Of unlocking all pussy portals cheat
You can use a python script I wrote if you're feeling adventurous ;).

For anyone interested, the full format of the savegame has been unlocked. I have managed to write a JSON exporter for all data contained in the savegame, including morph and color (monster appearance) data, also world data, including the portals. Now to write an importer from that JSON back to the savegame. No worries, I'm not expecting you to fiddle with JSON like before. The JSON is only for testing purposes.

Reactions: kremek127

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018

For anyone interested, the full format of the savegame has been unlocked. I have managed to write a JSON exporter for all data contained in the savegame, including morph and color (monster appearance) data, also world data, including the portals. Now to write an importer from that JSON back to the savegame. No worries, I'm not expecting you to fiddle with JSON like before. The JSON is only for testing purposes.
Thank you Sir for your script is very helpful with changing the traits. Without it i was spending hours and hours on breeding without any good results. But tbh unlocking portals? I mean yea you could be lazy but ehh it's just few seconds.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018

You've figured out the colors? Color me impressed! lol
I'm pretty sure it's HSV, but how is it stored?

Is there anyway to do a futa on male scene, like changing the female model into a male model?
No, you cannot pick and choose body parts of different sexes and races - part picker is hardcoded into the game binaries and I ain't getting paid enuff to rummage through those
Right now it works like if your gender is X and your race is Y then (if you're hominal your face and torso will look X-sex human ignoring the part index, or if you're feral, your face and torso will look like X-sex feral of race Y at value 0 and default to X-sex human-like at any other value) and arms/legs/ears/wings will look like X-sex Y race at part index 0, or look like default X-sex human's with any other value
The only way I know that you could make your dream work is if you had either changed the memory pointers from the female body-part definition (when the game starts, it loads all assets, including the 3d models of bodyparts, somewhere in the memory, and whenever a specific model is needed, game uses a memory offset, a 'location of where the model is in the memory', to reference it) to a male one, OR straight-up mess with the resource file and REPLACE the female body part model with a male one. But it'd work for ANY character with matching sex, and/or race.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
You've figured out the colors? Color me impressed! lol
I'm pretty sure it's HSV, but how is it stored?
Per UE4 docs, and a talk to a UE4 gamedev, it's RGBA. Or at least it is how they're handled in a UE4 game source code.

N1ck can we still use the original gui you made import the Json file back into the save file
You mean to import a fully exported JSON? Unfortunately no. The code in the original uses search and replace (hence those offsets in the JSON), while the new one assumes nothing. While this is more robust and future proof, it also complicates importing from JSON. The hierarchical nature of UE4 savegame format necessitates a recursion, unsupported by the original code.

Here's a sample export to illustrate the situation. Better use a JSON editor though, cos it's 6000+ lines, just for 6 monsters.

Reactions: Styl1sh

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
But tbh unlocking portals? I mean yea you could be lazy but ehh it's just few seconds.
With the original script, unlocking portals should be as easy as editing the traits. Look for the entry "ActiveTravelShrines" in the exported JSON file. Unlocking a portal is like adding a new trait. See inside the script, search for "legal_tags", for valid tags, the ones starting with "WorldNode.Shrine.". For example, to unlock lustwood portal, add "WorldNode.Shrine.Lustwood.1" to the tags.

Mind you, for this to work, you gotta have at least 1 portal unlocked. Unlocking the homestead portal in game seemed the easiest way to achieve this.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
With the original script, unlocking portals should be as easy as editing the traits. Look for the entry "ActiveTravelShrines" in the exported JSON file. Unlocking a portal is like adding a new trait. See inside the script, search for "legal_tags", for valid tags, the ones starting with "WorldNode.Shrine.". For example, to unlock lustwood portal, add "WorldNode.Shrine.Lustwood.1" to the tags.

Mind you, for this to work, you gotta have at least 1 portal unlocked. Unlocking the homestead portal in game seemed the easiest way to achieve this.
It's the same with trait level - there's no entry in the save whatsoever before you buy the first upgrade.

Oct 14, 2018
So, I'm sorry, but I've never used anything like Python or done any sort of modding. With that, I don't really understand what I'm supposed to choose in the 2nd browse. In the top one I went to my AppData and found the savefile, but I'm clueless as to what I'm supposed to do with the "Output" one. o_O

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
So, I'm sorry, but I've never used anything like Python or done any sort of modding. With that, I don't really understand what I'm supposed to choose in the 2nd browse. In the top one I went to my AppData and found the savefile, but I'm clueless as to what I'm supposed to do with the "Output" one. o_O
the output is where you whant to save json file

Oct 14, 2018
Alright so, I managed to remove the pesky grungy trait and also added some new ones, but it still seems to be affecting my MC, by still having a 50% decreese in allure, not too sure what to do about that.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Alright so, I managed to remove the pesky grungy trait and also added some new ones, but it still seems to be affecting my MC, by still having a 50% decreese in allure, not too sure what to do about that.
Just raise the allure manually lol.
The game doesn't have proper stat modifiers yet - all it does is it alters a stat permanently the moment the trait is applied in-game. It's why giving yourself the busty trait doesn't have any effect - it's only being counted when a freshly spawned nephelym is having its stats and values determined.

Oct 14, 2018
Just raise the allure manually lol.
The game doesn't have proper stat modifiers yet - all it does is it alters a stat permanently the moment the trait is applied in-game. It's why giving yourself the busty trait doesn't have any effect - it's only being counted when a freshly spawned nephelym is having its stats and values determined.
I see, thank you for clarifying :)(y)

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
0.704:

This build is entirely dedicated to fixes. Hybrids were planned to be added to this build, but there were too many things to fix and a series of real life events made that take longer. As a result, more hybrids will be added to 0.705. 5-6 rather than the 3-4 the recent poll declared.
Quick note on near future plans: 0.705 and 0.706 will be dedicated to adding hybrids and refining some variant designs. Also, any new issues that show up will be fixed. I estimate 0.707 will be public, but no promises as I would prefer to add all the hybrids before the next cycle.
Speaking of the next cycle, it will be phase 2 for the harvest system, getting it to work with all sizes, and adding some erotic surprises you will like.
  • Fixed: Countless issues with sex scenes, dick stretching, clipping, etc. Still happens, but should be drastically reduced.
  • Fixed: Missing size pairs for H/H cowgirl.
  • Fixed: Roamers spawning at wrong sizes.
  • Fixed: Crash when selecting roamer right as it is leaving.
  • Fixed: Stretched textures on hay prop.
  • Fixed: Overly stretched pregnant belly on fat/meaty wild Nephelym.
  • Possible Fix: Crash when breeding, report this if it still happens.
Added presets submitted by patrons:
  • Ahufut by Acrodi
  • Alexstrasza "Icefyre" Dragonica by ADynasty
  • Armalita by Acrodi
  • Asavadalia by Acrodi
  • Asmodea by ADynasty
  • Bhouldrgor by Acrodi
  • Brimnaea by Acrodi
  • Droglend by Acrodi
  • Dyn by Lilart
  • Firefly by JacobTheHollow
  • Firestorm by Ali_Pie