Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
For all those that want to know. The string that needs to be copied in hex edit starts at offset 00001290 column 04 and ends 000012A0 column 05
The next monster is at 000079A0 after that Its a crap shoot *side note it changed for w/e the original breeder(player) and the hacked monster cant breed each other but can breed or be bred by other monsters ....if you try to breed them together all it does is level each other up.

Also you cant hack and of the NPCs onto actual monsters like the human hack if you do the game freezes when you highlight load game option at opening screen......
Yeah if you try to change your gender, it freezes too, atleast for me :(

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
For all those that want to know. The string that needs to be copied in hex edit starts at offset 00001290 column 04 and ends 000012A0 column 05
The next monster is at 000079A0 after that Its a crap shoot *side note it changed for w/e the original breeder(player) and the hacked monster cant breed each other but can breed or be bred by other monsters ....if you try to breed them together all it does is level each other up.
Please note that those offsets are not fixed. It assumes that the length of all field preceding that is at fixed length. However it isn't. The culprit is the StrProperty/NameProperty fields which have variable lengths. Also, when changing the race, the UE4 string format must be observed. Have you updated the corresponding fields when you change race/sex?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Please note that those offsets are not fixed. It assumes that the length of all field preceding that is at fixed length. However it isn't. The culprit is the StrProperty/NameProperty fields which have variable lengths. Also, when changing the race, the UE4 string format must be observed. Have you updated the corresponding fields when you change race/sex?
Hey, would it be possible to simply changes your appearance? For example give your male char a female skin?

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Hey, would it be possible to simply changes your appearance? For example give your male char a female skin?
Not right now - your body parts are dictated by you character info, like your sex, race and human/feral appearance.
For example, your feral female wolf uses torso, arms, face etc. with index of 0. If you change the values of its torso (TorsoAttachmentIndex) to -1(FFFF), you'll force hominal appearance, but it'll always correspond to the sex (and race, if it's different than human) of the edited creature.

Enercell

Apr 22, 2019
Guess I shoulda clarified that's where my race breeder human identifier was and the 1st monster. I was hoping to save some ppl some time since (idk if it's my hex editor or what but searching for the tag is unbearable) that much code is pita. Than ppl can move around to find the specific area they want to change.

Thanks ahead for telling me about changing the sex..I didnt have any Male characters so I specifically went out to find some just for the tag to see if maybe I could change a Vulwarg or a bovaur into a human male breeder.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Not right now - your body parts are dictated by you character info, like your sex, race and human/feral appearance.
For example, your feral female wolf uses torso, arms, face etc. with index of 0. If you change the values of its torso (TorsoAttachmentIndex) to -1(FFFF), you'll force hominal appearance, but it'll always correspond to the sex (and race, if it's different than human) of the edited creature.
Alright that's too bad, would open so many possibilities :D
Thanks for the answer ;)

pathfinde6256

Dec 6, 2017
There should have a cheat or a trainer for when you change version, so you can get the money/structures/teleport portals from the older, or at least unlock everything

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
There should have a cheat or a trainer for when you change version, so you can get the money/structures/teleport portals from the older, or at least unlock everything
There is a cheat for money, gives you like 1.000.000, you can buy everything with it, going to town is not that far but I agree that losing the portals each time is a bit annoying.

Oct 14, 2018
How do I get rid of this annoying grungy trait. The Wiki says via Public Bath, but that shit outdated af, and I can't seem to find any form of public bath ?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
How do I get rid of this annoying grungy trait. The Wiki says via Public Bath, but that shit outdated af, and I can't seem to find any form of public bath?
Grungy is basically a STD - anyone who has sex with them will catch it, too - including the MC.

Just toss out any monster that has it and get a new one.

Enercell

Apr 22, 2019
You could edit the trait out of monster how n1ck instructed in earlier posts try page 110 till now getting the json info out of ur sav is prolly the most confusing part n1ck made a GUI that simplifies the process and instructions to go with it

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2018
Grungy is basically a STD - anyone who has sex with them will catch it, too - including the MC.

Just toss out any monster that has it and get a new one.
That is so annoying cause I didn't check traits for a short period and ended up getting my MC to get the trait without noticing...

Oct 14, 2018
You could edit the trait out of monster how n1ck instructed in earlier posts try page 110 till now getting the json info out of ur sav is prolly the most confusing part hr made a GUI that simplifies the process and instructions to go with it
Hmm.. Sounds like quite a bit of work, idk if it would just be easier to replay from a new save, since my MC got that annoying trait without noticing.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Hmm.. Sounds like quite a bit of work, idk if it would just be easier to replay from a new save, since my MC got that annoying trait without noticing.
Removing grunge is literally 30s of work, post your save and I'll edit it out for you.
I can even make a video tutorial if y'all want.

Oct 14, 2018
Please tell me you're more careful than that in real life. :oops:
Hahahaha, who knows. Nah but I didn't realise there were traits that could transfer over during breeding, and I didn't notice there were traits that would have negative effects, so I didn't pay much attention to it until I noticed my MC had gotten a trait. o_O

Oct 14, 2018
Removing grunge is literally 30s of work, post your save and I'll edit it out for you.
I can even make a video tutorial if y'all want.
A video would be cool, maybe it could be put up on the on the OP incase other people end up being careless as myself lol.:ROFLMAO:

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes