Duarchy

Mar 3, 2019
man the game start's up at high res makes sense why it takes a bit long
No wonder this latest build won't actually open on my shitty laptop. Can some one suggest to the dude to set all the startup settings to the most basic so people can improve on it from there in their own settings menu?

DreCore

Aug 5, 2017
im not sure how to work with the python script. i would like to see this worked out more maybe with GUI-Shell?

i really like the idea of n1ck

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Right, nevermind, everything's sorted. Just got some hybrids the code can't handle.
Hmm, I'll take a look at that.

im not sure how to word with the python script. i would like to see this worked out more maybe with GUI-Shell?

i really like the idea of n1ck
Already working on it.
capture_001_02062019_011203.jpg

It's crude, but at least you don't have to type anything (any typing is actually disabled ;)). With Python installed, you could just double-click it in the File Exploder (er, Explorer :p). I hope it'll do in the mean time as to avoid mucking around with command line/prompt. I'll upload it as soon as I've done rewriting the codes to support major upgrade later.

A full blown GUI is planned for the said upgrade, as I don't think it's practical to edit a fully exported JSON with all appearance data included (that's around 100+ entries per monster, not including stats and other data).

Plans for near future, in time order:
  1. re-upload the export/importer with GUI like the above
  2. Test my hypothesis about the UE4 GVAS format. Right now, about 90% of the format is understood.
  3. re-write (again) the reader/writer code using lessons from no 2, hopefully without JSON intermediary
  4. write a full blown GUI
  5. Upload something resembling a "real" editor, and hopefully not requiring python installation, that is if you don't mind 10~15MB executable
  6. implement morph preset (such as those created with the Creator version) importer to alter each monster appearance; at least it'll give us non-patreons more reason to d/l the creator

Last edited:

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Right, nevermind, everything's sorted. Just got some hybrids the code can't handle.
Please test the attached version with the savegame you've posted. Does it solve the problem?

If it does, you've actually done me a favor. I've been looking for a sample savegame you've posted.

BTW, I'm curious. Where do you find the "Jungle" teleporter?

Oh, if anyone wondering, it's not the GUI version, yet ;)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Please test the attached version with the savegame you've posted. Does it solve the problem?

If it does, you've actually done me a favor. I've been looking for a sample savegame you've posted.

By jungle, you mean the one with the nekos?
It's high up and before jumping down towards the desert, it's on the left, kinda hidden. :)

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018

It works, game loads and traits are fully functional. If you're coming in from across the stone bridge, at the top of the stone staircase on the way to the Sultry Sands you need to take a hard left through a clearing in the trees and the portal will be at the end there. If you're coming from the desert it's on your right.

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
Do anybody know how much of hybrid combinations there is? I've found only two: cow+demon and dragon+titan.

Don't need - read a change log.

Last edited:

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Do anybody know how much of hybrid combinations there is? I've found only two: cow+demon and dragon+titan.

Don't need - read a change log.
I'll be nice so here,
  • Added: Tenko, hybrid of Foxen and Seraphim
  • Added: Kusarikku, hybrid of Bovaur and Demon
  • Added: Ryu, hybrid of Titan and Dragon
  • Added: Griffin, hybrid of Harpy and Neko
But seriously, you don't even have to look for it, it's on page 1
Would have taken you way less time to check, also you wouldn't have to wait for an answer :)

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I'll be nice so here,
Would have taken you way less time to check, also you wouldn't have to wait for an answer :)
Did you miss the part where he said he didn't need it?

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Did you miss the part where he said he didn't need it?
I'm confused..... This is some mental game stuff. He read the changelogs, but doesn't know what all of them are...... huh!? , I guess he edited the comment to say that is my best guess. if not some mind flip stuff.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I'm confused..... This is some mental game stuff. He read the changelogs, but doesn't know what all of them are...... huh!? , I guess he edited the comment to say that is my best guess. if not some mind flip stuff.
Well what else do you think "don't need" means? What doesn't he need then?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Well what else do you think "don't need" means? What doesn't he need then?
Learn to read before being a douche, he said I don't need a - read the change log.

What he meant was, he wants an answer that tells him the new things, like I did, and not just

"Read the changelog pal, it's written there"

Reactions: A_Neferious_Villain

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Is windows 7 with 4gb ram, intel hd 3000, support directx 11 can run this game?
Should run just fine so long as you've got a video card that cost more than $50. You'll probably get lag-stutters when running around (map is gorgeous but a serious memory hog) but that's about it.

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
I'll be nice so here,
I've already did it, that's why I've written "don't need".

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes