Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Is there a way to get more "female" scenes if you are a futa? It seems that (other than wild neph scenes) all the scenes default you to the "male" role.
When choosing breeding pairs the left list determines who the giver is while the right is receiver, choose whichever futa you want to take it in the right list.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
When choosing breeding pairs the left list determines who the giver is while the right is receiver, choose whichever futa you want to take it in the right list.
Sorry, thanks, I had figured that part out already, I meant the scenes with the named NPCs. Like the futa catgirl I can only be the male, same with the dick-tentacled kraken lady.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone knows how to edit the save game? I tried using the , but apparently not all variables are supported, i.e. player name, and traits. I'd like to get my hands on the traits. Anyone knows how to do this?
Well, it seemed I answered myself. I'm able to slap together a python script to add/remove traits from the save game. Here's a sample from my breeder, which by default only have 'hominal' and 'size normal' trait. This works for any creature you've collected also. Traits relating to appearance added this way may not be readily apparent (i.e. not effecting the appearance), but certainly can be passed on to the offspring which does have effects.

Clipboard01.jpg

If anybody interested, I'll upload it, as soon as I write a doc for it :)

TITORD

Sep 12, 2017
Well, it seemed I answered myself. I'm able to slap together a python script to add/remove traits from the save game. Here's a sample from my breeder, which by default only have 'hominal' and 'size normal' trait. This works for any creature you've collected also. Traits relating to appearance added this way may not be readily apparent (i.e. not effecting the appearance), but certainly can be passed on to the offspring which does have effects.

View attachment 313132

If anybody interested, I'll upload it, as soon as I write a doc for it :)
I want to

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
*raises hand*
Here you go. Hope you're not allergic to the command line :)

The docs is in MD format. While you can use any text viewer to read it, for pretty printing, use an online MD preview/editor like . Just copy/paste the text to the previewer/editor.

Last edited:
Reactions: t727

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Ok So, Camilla is not where she was and can't buy Colliers. Any help would be great.:unsure:
Camilla is in the town building on your right when you enter the town from homestead. There will be a door leading downward where Camilla is standing on the barrel.

Colliers? You mean Collars? AFAIK collars are deprecated and no longer necessary to capture monsters.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Camilla is in the town building on your right when you enter the town from homestead. There will be a door leading downward where Camilla is standing on the barrel.

Colliers? You mean Collars? AFAIK collars are deprecated and no longer necessary to capture monsters.
So how do you catch them now?

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Here you go. Hope you're not allergic to the command line :)

The docs is in MD format. While you can use any text viewer to read it, for pretty printing, use an online MD preview/editor like . Just copy/paste the text to the previewer/editor.
Kestrel Harpies are Small, also if you go to the Virgin Break and fall down the hole in the middle there's a cavern with Bat Harpies, which are Tiny.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes