FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah game needs some reason for doing all the stuff available in it. No challenges atm, it's mostly a collector/animation viewer. They should really make some better filters for the breeding area too. You should be able to hide monsters that are out of stamina for the day or already pregnant from the barns and breeding pen. Becomes a nightmare finding available monsters once you have 30+. A filter for certain traits would be nice too, even if it's just "Sort by most traits" or whatever. Sort by level would be nice too.

Hope they focus more on improving the actual gameplay instead of just making things that look nice.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
From a public post:

"What will Change in 0.7 Development
Rather than focusing on new systems, all existing systems will be developed to a minimum of phase 2. Additionally, the focus will be on adding new content within those systems. I figure, the game has reached a point where there are more than enough systems at phase 1 and adding more at this stage would be messy.
This is not to say there will never be another new system, but not until around 0.8. There are not many completely new systems left to write, the vast majority of the remaining work is content and refinement."

Or in other words, content is coming now.

Reactions: war12321

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
From a public post:

"What will Change in 0.7 Development
Rather than focusing on new systems, all existing systems will be developed to a minimum of phase 2. Additionally, the focus will be on adding new content within those systems. I figure, the game has reached a point where there are more than enough systems at phase 1 and adding more at this stage would be messy.
This is not to say there will never be another new system, but not until around 0.8. There are not many completely new systems left to write, the vast majority of the remaining work is content and refinement."

Or in other words, content is coming now.
Sounds good. Main thing would be getting some kind of quest system going. Money needs a place to be spent as well, besides the whole "mod items" thing.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone knows how to edit the save game? I tried using the , but apparently not all variables are supported, i.e. player name, and traits. I'd like to get my hands on the traits. Anyone knows how to do this?

Gizmo1206

Dec 11, 2017
anyone know where the goblin that sells semen was moved to? looked all over the town and couldnt find her

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
There's a building on the right when you first enter town, she's down in there. The entrance is a bit hidden, looks a little like a cave.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
More pics from my latest experiments...

Normal sized Batgirl, pretty neat.

Normal sized Vulwarg (wolf girl) - my new personal favorite. All the fuzz and none of the scary.

Somehow I accidentally created this hybrid - combination of Titan and Dragon. Kinda hot.

Large sized Foxen, because why not? Less position options, of course, but still an interesting concept.

Huge sized Neko (catigirl). I was hoping to get one in orange to be a tigress, but this was the best I could do so far.

Bovine ancestors are a great way to give all your girls free breast enhancements. Good to know! (Foxen are usually the smallest chest size of all, which is why I used one to prove this point - the difference is pretty damn obvious)

Reactions: Rystvalya

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Hmm, how do you get the hybrids? All I got when mating 2 different species is an offspring of either parent species, with matching appearances. At most, there's a variability of the size, i.e. normal/human sized harpy.

AsterFox

Dec 13, 2018
difference from testing and creator build ?
"Testing" it's the real game and Creator is for creat a "skin" for Neph (and maybe see the h scene, i don't really know exactly).
If u are patreon, with the creator build u can post your creat "skin" neph on a special chan and maybe get select by the creator of the game to be select in the futur update (maybe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i'm not a patreon)

edit: sorry for my bad english ^^

Reactions: panaku

hanswon

Mar 16, 2019
I haven't checked this one out in a while. Did they add the male variants of all (or most) of the creatures yet?

Zator

Jan 19, 2018
Changelog for new-v0.7033 don't seem to add any major stuff, only models and fixes. So why saves from previous version-v0.703 are not compatible? What about my farm?! Will I never see again my girls?!

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Changelog for new-v0.7033 don't seem to add any major stuff, only models and fixes. So why saves from previous version-v0.703 are not compatible? What about my farm?! Will I never see again my girls?!
"Hotfix: Save wipe to prevent crashing"
That's how it's been for a while now, saves are going to continue to be wiped periodically until release. That's the reason we have the money cheat.

Reactions: Zator
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes