krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
hello can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong:D

i startet to play this game played a little bit and tried to catch a foxen but i says all time you lack housing or enough space for it ? what can i do?? :D

thanks for help :)

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
hello can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong:D

i startet to play this game played a little bit and tried to catch a foxen but i says all time you lack housing or enough space for it ? what can i do?? :D

thanks for help :)
When you start the game, go up to the town up on the hill, up there you should see a pink neko, you should have just enough money to buy a fox and wolf barn. thats all you need since collars are no longer a thing you dont need to worry. then run down to go and get a nephelym. walk up to one and interact with it, then select surprise sex. then you will have to do a mini game where you have to keep clicking to stave off an orgasm while trying to outlast the nephelym. if you win you get to capture it.

you can only use surprise sex depending on the sex of your character. if you are male you can only do this on females, if you are female you can males. if you are a herm you can do both, herm is the easiest way obviously. If you are not a herm and need to capture a nephelym of the same sex, you will need to buy milk and semen from town to sway them to being captured. using milk and semen on nephelym works the same way it did before, just without needing a collar.

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Here you go. Hope you're not allergic to the command line :)

The docs is in MD format. While you can use any text viewer to read it, for pretty printing, use an online MD preview/editor like . Just copy/paste the text to the previewer/editor.
...There's gotta be an easier way that this. Hopefully down the line someone will develop a save editor for this game thats user friendly. But this aint it chief. Thanks for a least providing a way though.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
Kestrel Harpies are Small, also if you go to the Virgin Break and fall down the hole in the middle there's a cavern with Bat Harpies, which are Tiny.
Thanks. I didn't know about the Bat Harpies before. The script is updated to support 'Small' and 'Tiny' traits. That leaves 'Atypical', 'Hybrid', and 'Abomination' traits.

Work on improving the script is on going. Currently I've been able to extract BodyFluids (semen and milk per race) and Stats (level, xp, etc) info. Major breakthrough on deciphering complex data types like structs and arrays. Man, UE4 sure use a convoluted approach in implementing them. The major road block to extract and edit morph data is the Float and LinearColor types, while for fully export all the data is GUIDs.

Warning: Rant
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xd4z3dx

TITORD

Sep 12, 2017
Here you go. Hope you're not allergic to the command line :)

The docs is in MD format. While you can use any text viewer to read it, for pretty printing, use an online MD preview/editor like . Just copy/paste the text to the previewer/editor.
wol, thank you
now a question like that I use this? Hehehe
in windows cmd or in some phyton execution program

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Warning: Rant
Perhaps that's how UE serializes stuff?
Seems to be very badly implemented if it adds a lot of junk, no wonder then the saves are huge! :[
The dev might have chosen this implementation over their own because they didn't want these things to be hacked easily.
Thanks for your script, I've still not being able to try it out!
If I manage to find or breed the stuff you're missing I'll send you the save.

TITORD Read the instructions found in the .md-file, everything is explained there if some parts are missing you can figure it out if not I guess this isn't for you (being grumpy now)

krinxy

Nov 16, 2018
When you start the game, go up to the town up on the hill, up there you should see a pink neko, you should have just enough money to buy a fox and wolf barn. thats all you need since collars are no longer a thing you dont need to worry. then run down to go and get a nephelym. walk up to one and interact with it, then select surprise sex. then you will have to do a mini game where you have to keep clicking to stave off an orgasm while trying to outlast the nephelym. if you win you get to capture it.

you can only use surprise sex depending on the sex of your character. if you are male you can only do this on females, if you are female you can males. if you are a herm you can do both, herm is the easiest way obviously. If you are not a herm and need to capture a nephelym of the same sex, you will need to buy milk and semen from town to sway them to being captured. using milk and semen on nephelym works the same way it did before, just without needing a collar.
thank you

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
^^^ This needs to become part of the main game, somehow.

Like, another level of "hominal" DNA that makes them go from exotic (0%) to hominal (50%) to comepletely human looking (100%). Heck, maybe even add in more levels in between.

Reactions: war12321 and n1ck

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
So that save editor is a god send - but for the life of me I can't get the final step to work and I'm too stupid to understand the instructions. I keep getting nothing but invalid syntax no matter what I do and I can't get it to import back into a .sav. If anyone else has gotten it working, I'd love to have a 'for dummies' explanation of what I've got to tell this thing to do.

honkhonk555

May 1, 2017
I've always wondered why this game doesn't allow you to have stuff like futas on males. Is it possible to get around this limitation with save editing?

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
So that save editor is a god send - but for the life of me I can't get the final step to work and I'm too stupid to understand the instructions. I keep getting nothing but invalid syntax no matter what I do and I can't get it to import back into a .sav. If anyone else has gotten it working, I'd love to have a 'for dummies' explanation of what I've got to tell this thing to do.
Could you post the save file and the json file? I'll take a look.

Say you want to edit the savegame from the 3rd slot. Cos the savegame name started at 0, so the 1st slot savegame is 0.sav, the 2nd is 1.sav, and the 3rd is 2.sav. So the target is to edit 2.sav.

To extract json from 2.sav, type this in the command line:
Code:
python botn_save.py 2.sav
It will generate a new json file named 2.json. You can now edit 2.json.

After that, to import back into a savegame, you type:
Code:
python botn_save.py -i 2.json
Then a new mod_2.sav is generated. You can then rename it to, say 3.sav, so it occupy the 4th save slot.

It is also possible when you edit the json to add traits, you forgot a comma. For example:
Code:
Original:
"tags": [
    "Trait.Form.Hominal",
    "Trait.Size.Normal"
],

Edited:
    "Trait.Form.Hominal",
    "Trait.Size.Normal"
    "Trait.Stat.Nymphomaniac"
],
Notice that between the Trait.Size.Normal and Trait.Stat.Nymphomaniac line there's no comma, while there's one between Trait.Form.Hominal and Trait.Size.Normal. The JSON specs says there should always be a comma between items unless it's the last item in an array. Well "tags" is an array, and the 3 traits are the elements of that array. By JSON rule, Trait.Stat.Nymphomaniac is the last item, so it doesn't have to have a comma, but the others have to. So fixing it like the following complies to the JSON rule:
Code:
    "Trait.Form.Hominal",
    "Trait.Size.Normal",
    "Trait.Stat.Nymphomaniac"
],
Well, at least that's my most common mistake editing JSON files :)

Reactions: KinChat

Tittybomb

Mar 18, 2019
So, I guess my question then is where is the command line? Because I created the JSON file by dragging the save onto the .py like the simpleton I am. But that's a one-way thing. I try double clicking on the .py and it just opens up a window that instantly closes - and I've tried opening it up in the python editor but everything I do, including writing out the code exactly as you typed it there, in the python shell just gives me invalid syntax. I feel like I'm missing something very obvious and simple.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
So, I guess my question then is where is the command line? Because I created the JSON file by dragging the save onto the .py like the simpleton I am. But that's a one-way thing. I try double clicking on the .py and it just opens up a window that instantly closes - and I've tried opening it up in the python editor but everything I do, including writing out the code exactly as you typed it there, in the python shell just gives me invalid syntax. I feel like I'm missing something very obvious and simple.
Same, it says the file name itself is invalid syntax.

n1ck

Feb 5, 2018
If you're on windows 10, you can right-click the start button, then clicking "command prompt". Alternatively, you can press the WinKey+R, then type "cmd" and press "Enter". Both of them will open the "command line". I guess I'd have to be more specific not use antiquated terminology :)

On older windows, the right-click method might not work. You'll need to use the WinKey+R method instead, or rummage in the start menu > program files > accessory for a shortcut.

Either case, the "command prompt" will place you in your home folder, "C:\user\yourname". You'll need to direct it to go to the folder where you place the script.

Same, it says the file name itself is invalid syntax.
Could you please post the save game and the resulting/edited json file?

It might be because the script's default operation is to extract JSON file, so it expects a savegame instead a JSON file. To import the JSON back, it needed the '-i' option, which if you drag and drop files you can't specify. I specifically made this option as to not accidentally corrupt your savegame, or blow up your computer (with win10 updates making things more and more unstable these days, who knows ;))

Reactions: Xyand221

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Could you please post the save game and the resulting/edited json file?

It might be because the script's default operation is to extract JSON file, so it expects a savegame instead a JSON file. To import the JSON back, it needed the '-i' option, which if you drag and drop files you can't specify. I specifically made this option as to not accidentally corrupt your savegame, or blow up your computer (with win10 updates making things more and more unstable these days, who knows ;))
My problem is that it won't extract, my initial problem is that it didn't like the underscores in the folder name, now it just tells me python is an invalid command

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes