ivanhatt

Apr 22, 2019
I downloaded version 703.3 and I'm stuck on the black screen, someone knows if it's possible to solve ?

sooth

Nov 18, 2017
Anyone have pics of the new hybrid species? My save is old as fuck and incompatible and I can't be arsed to breed some

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Hope the next updates bring new positions, the new races and hybrids are cool and all but seeing the same exact movements gets pretty stale!

Reactions: rKnight

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
hi all here is a trainer you need cheat engine to use is lust and semen and milk

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
dunno if the dev is in here, but meh.

suggestion: add a flag in options to remove penalty of sterility from incest. maybe also add a dialog to whats her face we first meet after we inbreed our kids a few times. Something like "you really treat your girls/boys/kids with lots of love huh? maybe i should join in sometime.."

also
hi all here is a trainer you need cheat engine to use is lust and semen and milk
why would you need a trainer for those? just click really fast to get the girls, it's more fun that way.

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
Seems like an interesting game but crashes every time i try to breed with anything!.
Breeder + Neko = crash every time
Breeder + foxen = crash every time.
also Black screen on startup, Stops responding!. close and restart with task manager a few times and it eventually works.
But with unable to breed it seems i'm missing the core part of the game :(

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
I'd say you require a cock to impregnate and a womb to get impregnated
Sooo, what your saying is that in order to be breed, you have to have a real female, and a real male... or a real male and a functional herm, or a functional herm and real woman, or functional herm and functional herm... not someone who is male and thinks they are a woman, and gets a expensive surgery to play girl. or vice versa. You actually have to have the functioning organs and ability to conceive to be considered that gender.......... Wow, genetics is a crazy thing.

apolloladdie

Aug 5, 2017
Seems like an interesting game but crashes every time i try to breed with anything!.
Breeder + Neko = crash every time
Breeder + foxen = crash every time.
also Black screen on startup, Stops responding!. close and restart with task manager a few times and it eventually works.
But with unable to breed it seems i'm missing the core part of the game :(
If you watch your resource usage, you should notice that memory usage keeps growing. when it hits like 1,500-2,000 MB, it should start. At least, that has been my experience.
Also... For me,
Breeder + Angel = Crash
Breeder + Dragon = Crash

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
Dunno but it does feel like a cheap Skyrim Mod. I did try it because everyone did recommended it again and again in various threads... You can kinda have the same experience with better graphics(modded but kinda mandatory) and with an actual story(4-10hours ~ unlimted if it's just for the breeding oO) on a lot of skyrim mods.(loverslab will guide you ;) )

Semi Rukiya

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Dunno but it does feel like a cheap Skyrim Mod. I did try it because everyone did recommended it again and again in various threads... You can kinda have the same experience with better graphics(modded but kinda mandatory) and with an actual story(4-10hours ~ unlimted if it's just for the breeding oO) on a lot of skyrim mods.(loverslab will guide you ;) )
You forgot about crashes tho :v Skyrim loves to crash on mixing some mods or just for fun. This game here is not crashing at all from what I know (I may be wrong since everyone have different PC specs).

And what is this ,,Creator" link?! XD

Oldtoothlessbasterd

Jan 7, 2019
its prego mods that tend to crash skyrim alot. I have 247 mods on my list running stable for 10 hour plays "Mostly loverslabs mods".
But had to remove all pregnancy mods to get it stable sadly.

this game at least is promising for an early release, would benefit from more of a story or missions.
Like Breed a x?, then Breed a X? with X Trait, and gain a bit of in game lore as a reward as an example,
"Poor example i know but you get the idea"

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes