jfmm93

Dec 15, 2018
Any good guy who can upload the 0.7032 that fix the problems of the previous one.
Thanks in advance.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Yes please, the 31 version has a bug where the catgirls cause a crash fatal error when they get pregnant with a catgirl kid.

jonito

Dec 13, 2017
Hi, I want to ask, is there a way to increase your breeder's stats trough CheatEngine and if there is how? Something like increasing the stamina or whatever the yellow bar is so it don't get spend in two or three sex uses, and to have to run back to the house to rest.

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, I want to ask, is there a way to increase your breeder's stats trough CheatEngine and if there is how? Something like increasing the stamina or whatever the yellow bar is so it don't get spend in two or three sex uses, and to have to run back to the house to rest.
As for Cheat Engine it is pretty easy. You can see your stats by pressing "i", lust changes fast by performing sexual interactions and for the other stats, just level up (also by s.i.) and they will change, then you can find those stats in C.E.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
My pc is old as hell, but if you are still using a 32 bit windows, I'm not even sure you could even play this game even if there was a 32 bit version.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Started with 0.661 (I think). Messed around with 0.70 and then 0.702 and I'm hearing saves won't work again. Not going to spend much time on it again until more releases. It's fun, but it gets old refilling the barns with big boobed futas every time a new version comes out.
Don't forget, this game is being developed by literally one person. He doesn't want anyone working on it with him likely until he's ready for sound because from what I understand he doesn't know much at all about implementing sound at all.
He's getting 16 grand a month on patreon. He doesn't want anyone working with him because he'd have to pay them... He could finish this game soon if he'd hire help

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I am gonna admit it. Out all of the breeding games I played this here bad boy is number 1

hipslipblip

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Still getting rather common "Fatal errors" when breeding. Any insight on this?
I've been getting this as well.
I think it has something to do with trait propagation when generating pregnancies. Some traits cause it more often than others but haven't tested enough to narrow down which ones as reloading game after crash can be quite the process. :(

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
it is possible to use cheat engine, but it would be very tedious. It is much easier to use the online save editor. Its free to use with a limited extent like you can only use it so many times within a certain amount of time. But supporting the dev who runs it so you can use it unlimited amount of times only costs one dollar a month.
You just have to know what you are looking for in the list when you upload a save. The list is in relation to the main breeding roster at the breeding pen. You are the main character so you are not numbered, but going down the list from each Neph is numbered in the list in the same order they are in the breeding roster. The only exception is if you want to change breast attributes. THese take up 2 slots in the list while all the rest take up only one. So if you have 10 Neph in the list then changing values to breastsize 10 will actually change the breast size of the 5th Neph in the roster. You have to change breastsize 20 if you want to change the breast size of the 10th Neph on roster.
The reason for needing 2 slots for breast attributes is that mainly for the character there is one for the naked attributes and the other is for clothed attributes. I believe the neph just follow suit since the system is already setup that way. So only even numbers will change actual breast size, but make sure you change both breastsize and breastsize 1 to the same values if you want to look the same with clothes on and off.

EDIT: Oh to answer your main question, the item you are looking for is "Lust" and "Lust Max". You can change both to any value, but for some reason anything above 10000 will just be reset to 10000. Cheat Engine and fastclicker makes my game crash so I don't use them.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes