jfmm93

Dec 15, 2018
In the last version when i try breed nephelyms i always get fatal error, is just ramdom not with a especific nephelym. Hope it will be fix soon because right now that error ruin great part of the game.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
game crashes when breeding nekos.

Fox & wolf location or "lust woods" is hit so hard with lag; falling leaves, river monster bonce physics, to many monster in one location, plants, a river... to much stuff.

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
Hotfix 0.7031 posted 2 hours ago on Patreon

Waiting for good people who will share =) I also want to thank you!

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
Started with 0.661 (I think). Messed around with 0.70 and then 0.702 and I'm hearing saves won't work again. Not going to spend much time on it again until more releases. It's fun, but it gets old refilling the barns with big boobed futas every time a new version comes out.
Don't forget, this game is being developed by literally one person. He doesn't want anyone working on it with him likely until he's ready for sound because from what I understand he doesn't know much at all about implementing sound at all.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
game crashes when breeding nekos.

Fox & wolf location or "lust woods" is hit so hard with lag; falling leaves, river monster bonce physics, to many monster in one location, plants, a river... to much stuff.
Where are the Nekos and Elves? Also I don't like how the nephilim offspring with the MC don't look more human.

It would make sense that they look more human. Idk

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Any reports how make breast sizes in this game yet? I don't like big tits to floppy for me.

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
What's the Radiant.exe thing in the downloads? Radiant/BOTN is just a black window to me.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
What's the Radiant.exe thing in the downloads? Radiant/BOTN is just a black window to me.
That's the game, if it black screens then it sounds like a hardware or driver issue. I've been playing for many versions now and I've never had any trouble booting the game. Not yet anyway.

Amte

Jul 23, 2017
That's the game, if it black screens then it sounds like a hardware or driver issue. I've been playing for many versions now and I've never had any trouble booting the game. Not yet anyway.
Had actually a custom resolution for CS:GO. Works now with 1920x1080

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Someone please upload the 703.2 fix because the previous one had a really bad crash issue with the catgirls.
New version was uploaded to patreon here:

Reactions: cptcunnilingus

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
anyone else not having any seraphim show up?
They were moved from the mountain temporarily. You can find them at the unused area if you jump off the cliff to the left (if you are coming from your farm) from the cowgirl area. It's called esoteric glade.

Reactions: Redburn
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes