[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
Can I use a preset Nephilim (created in Creator Build) instead of the standard Human?
Can anyone suggest how to do so?
Saw that someone wrote, but to look for where the beginning is hard.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Release Notes: 0.703 Alpha
Hybrids won overwhelmingly in the last poll, so here is the first iteration of the hybrid trait. Four hybrids are available in this build, with more to come with each build. Look out for another poll in a few days to decide what hybrids get added next.
0.703:

Changelog

0.704 will be dedicating to fixing things have broken after adding traits, especially sex scenes and harvesting. This, in addition to another batch of 3-4 hybrids.
  • Added: Hybrid trait, winner of recent poll
  • Added: Kumiho, hybrid of Foxen and Seraphim
  • Added: Kusarikku, hybrid of Bovaur and Demon
  • Added: Ryu, hybrid of Titan and Dragon
  • Added: Griffin, hybrid of Harpy and Neko
  • Added: Shortcut cave in Homestead
  • Fixed: Trait level increasing with auto skip dialogue enabled
  • Fixed: All streaming issues
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons:
  • Celestial Harpy by JacobTheHallow
  • Kitara by ADynasty
  • Pandora by ADynasty
  • Tribal Cow by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Titan by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Dragon by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Wolf by mikeg123445
  • Lunar Bird by JacobTheHallow
  • Lucky Lykos by ADynasty
  • Lucky Malakhim by ADynasty
  • Tribal Succubus by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Bat by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Harpy by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Angel by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Fox by mikeg123445
  • Tribal Demon by mikeg123445
  • Celestial Angel by JacobTheHallow
  • Galaxia by Ali_Pie
  • Grivina by Acrodi
  • Deska by Acrodi
  • Riska by Acrodi

Updated link :

Reactions: [IV]_Nomat

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
THIS GAME HAVE ANY CHEAT TO MONEY?
yes, settings click the little box that says cheats so it has a check mark, and than in game hit O, this gives you like 10k i think and you can only use it once for every game launch. you do not exactly need money outside of the monster storage houses, and that is more than enough.

on a somewhat unrelated note as payment i want the source of your avatar, given that it would be completely off topic just message it to me please =)

Reactions: Zeris

Thanis

Apr 12, 2018
There are already bugs. the game crash when you want to make hybrids between harpy and neko. I did not test further. I'm waiting for a new version that will not crash . :mad:

DjSoul

Mar 29, 2018
if I try to mate anything wit nekos (and cowgirls) I get a fatal error. I got 3 fatal errors and my game wont even start up now. PLZ FIX
:(

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
i get around 30-45 FPS regardless of the graphic preset i use, and as soon as a NPC spawns the FPS tanks hard (talking about 9-11 FPS even with the lowest graphic preset, and it stays 9-11 FPS regardless of how many that spawn in the area), i also do see split second freezing (and often when it happens i end up looking the other way).
I have gtx 1070 I can't even hit 60 fps this game is badly optimized and the graphic options are a joke

Reactions: L E W D

theneedle

Mar 25, 2019
Is there a easy way to check stats and traits for the nephelym you capture? Or do you have to go to the emissary and go through sell prompts each time you click a different nephelym?

moohoo

May 13, 2018
Is there a easy way to check stats and traits for the nephelym you capture? Or do you have to go to the emissary and go through sell prompts each time you click a different nephelym?
you can check both from their house and the breeding farm, theres a drop down arrow in the top right.

Reactions: theneedle

Himerios

Sep 27, 2018
I am glad that I skipped a couple of updates, since then the game has improved a lot and it is actually fun to play it. The character creation is probably one of the best out there, but damn it has a lot of options, if I would create the MC as I like him/her, then I would been sitting there for hours creating him/her.

I have gtx 1070 I can't even hit 60 fps this game is badly optimized and the graphic options are a joke
I also have a gtx 1070 and I am constantly getting 69,99 fps, on ultra settings and a 1920x1017 resolution (windows mode).

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
It turns out my PC is overheating that made my fps goes to shit because I set the fans to silent mode

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes