KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
this looks interesting, so i have a few questions... can we the player breed the monster girls, or do we have no choice but to get male monsters? and if we can breed with the monsters, can we in turn breed with the offspring?

*also what exactly is the Creator download?

Just wondering, may even give this a try before any one responds but does not hurt to ask anyways.

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
this looks interesting, so i have a few questions... can we the player breed the monster girls, or do we have no choice but to get male monsters? and if we can breed with the monsters, can we in turn breed with the offspring?
You can breed the monster girls and you can breed with your own monster offspring as well, but there's a very good chance that the offspring of your offspring will have a trait called "abomination", and it'll be infertile.

The game would want you to use male monsters with good perks/stats for breeding to create more unique offsprings, but there really isn't any reason for that atm other than experimenting, especially if you're playing with cheats.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
You can breed the monster girls and you can breed with your own monster offspring as well, but there's a very good chance that the offspring of your offspring will have a trait called "abomination", and it'll be infertile.

The game would want you to use male monsters with good perks/stats for breeding to create more unique offsprings, but there really isn't any reason for that atm other than experimenting, especially if you're playing with cheats.
sweeet

thanks for the info, going to play this soon.

so what is the Creator version?

Last edited:

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
gotta say, so far i am enjoying it, HOWEVER! the walk/run animation is kinda annoying me, it looks like i have busted legs and am trying to run on stumps instead of using my legs properly.

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
I hope someone can answer that question... If i use the creator and save a present did the body measurmants been taken ingame or will it just replace it with an standard body? Because i want change the body shape of the cows for example.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
some suggestions

let futas have their fun with males.
let the kraken princess also pen male characters if you choose option #2 (you do pretty much tell her to use you)
more krakens, maybe even mermaids?

this is all i have so far.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Squib2187

Aug 1, 2017
gotta say, so far i am enjoying it, HOWEVER! the walk/run animation is kinda annoying me, it looks like i have busted legs and am trying to run on stumps instead of using my legs properly.
Yeah it seems there is only 1 animation rig for both genders of breeder, that's why the male has a very effeminate run

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
anyone can tell me how many kind of nephelym in this game till now, and where they live ? It's took long time to discover all when seem like there's more than 1 kind live in 1 place.

Rauzer

Jun 17, 2018
anyone can tell me how many kind of nephelym in this game till now, and where they live ? It's took long time to discover all when seem like there's more than 1 kind live in 1 place.
I believe this is up to date for this version/last version. It shows the various objects in the world, and under the angel statues (spawners) it says which kind spawns there.

Reactions: Jame8513
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes