Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
I thought you had to sex everyone. My milk doesn't do anything and I have never found these necklaces that apparently you need to catch neph with fluids and seduction. I've got a whole ranch full of nephelym and I got them all by suprise sex =\
Each creature has a preference, usually the males like some form of milk and the females prefer semen but there are exceptions. The collar items are from a previous version which has been removed. You used to have to roam around underneath the floating statues until a random encounter happened (think pokemon) then you would have a limited amount of time to feed the creature and raise a capture bar, using the appropriate collar with a full enough bar would ensure a successful capture.

Morello112

Aug 18, 2017
Dunno if it's just me but for some reason when i try to code my character to look like my black and white fur foxen, she becomes half human/half fox...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BubbaGurt66

May 22, 2018
Amazing game. Spent a couple of hours on it and love how smooth it runs. Plus, a ton of options for your gameplay and character creation. Having a lot of fun with it, thank you. :)

Jul 16, 2018
Dunno if it's just me but for some reason when i try to code my character to look like my black and white fur foxen, she becomes half human/half fox...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
find
Trait.Form.Hominal
first result will be your breeder
replace 4th byte to the left with "11", and type in Feral instead of hominal, while deleting what's left from it. there should be 5 bytes between end of Feral and next Trait.
316647_1.png
don't forget to backup save just in case

Reactions: Morello112

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I thought you had to sex everyone. My milk doesn't do anything and I have never found these necklaces that apparently you need to catch neph with fluids and seduction. I've got a whole ranch full of nephelym and I got them all by suprise sex
You can do it either way, either by sexing them or feeding them. The thing that has changed is that you no longer need to buy collars, which makes it easier.

I mention this because if one is not comfortable with doing the gay-thing you can still capture same-sex critters via the old fashioned feeding them method.

Okitsune

May 13, 2019
So what does 7.02 bring to the table? As of right now, the changelog has yet to be updated.
  • Added: Complete hair overhaul, with new options
  • Added: A few new decor masks
  • Tweaked: Physics once again enabled globally, many issues likely
  • Fixed: Nekos missing in filters
  • Fixed: Many small issues, more remain
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Tiger Neko by mikeg123445
  • Snow Tiger by mikeg123445
  • Lucky Neko by ADynasty
  • Sagittaria by ADynasty
  • Boreal Succubus by Acrodi
  • Sapphire by Acrodi
  • Wartorn by Acrodi
  • Tigerdog by Acrodi
  • Cyan by Acrodi
  • Prumoh by Acrodi
  • Velvet Kitty by Psilocide
  • Night Temptress by Psilocide
  • Redcat by Sun40
  • Black Tiger by mikeg123445
  • Rhohk by Acrodi
  • Baudehk by Acrodi
  • Lucky Bovaur by ADynasty
  • Rhuun by Acrodi
  • Katrana by Acrodi
  • Lucky Cambion by ADynasty
  • Kivela by Acrodi
  • Lucky Incubus by ADynasty
  • Lucky Succubus by ADynasty
  • Lucky Wyvern by ADynasty
  • Oreo by Goldi
  • Lucky Vulpuss by ADynasty
  • Lucky Colossus by ADynasty
  • Lucky Bat by ADynasty
  • Lucky Kestrel by ADynasty

MasterSai

Nov 6, 2018
AWE MAN the ONLY thing that's getting to me in this game is no sex sounds. It's always better with sex sounds. I need a few 'smacks' in my life.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I'd just wish they would expand the Lustwood Area and seperate the Foxen and Vulwarg spawning areas.
After the 7.02 release all custom preset-hairs looks awful so I started a new one.
And holy shit I spent 45 minutes catching the Vulwarg presets I added as most of the spawn was just Foxen all the time.
The tanking Framerate did not help at all with it.

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
Hi all trainer for v702
trai it stat,lust,milk and semen neet cheat engine

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Does anyone know what that "The Next Breeding Feature" poll is about, and what's in it?
Its basiaclly a pool for patrons to choose ifthey want Hybrid feature to be next or a new monster girl race.
Right now Hybrids are leading with 70% of the poll vs 30% being New Race.

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes