Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Yes, congrats on not clicking on the link for you as well then. Maybe you would have realized that he did not upload anything. It's a link to the official patreon page.
And I know he already posted that, what I meant is the fact that everyone knows about 702 already.
Man, i'm getting tired and grumpy.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So I just noticed he reached his 15k milestone recently:
"Elemental Nephelym
The mysterious elemental Nephelym will be built, offering rare but rewarding experiences. Also when this goal is reached, I can finally move somewhere more appropriate.
"
Kind of vague, doesn't look like he's losing traction any time soon.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
Asked about this on discord yesterday I think. He said it was an idea even before he started developing the game. It will be a thing, but he is still figuring out how to implement it, since it's a bit off from the current feel of the game. But it will be a rare thing, sort of like shiny pokemon.
current version the 70X series will focus on breeding mechanics and UI.

Reactions: war12321

jazield

Dec 28, 2017
Lo siento, volví para poner el enlace por accidente y eliminarlo por la forma en que mi inglés no es bueno

OtakuGamer11

Jan 19, 2019
What the heck kind of fluids do I need to use on neko females? I can't seem to figure it out. I gave them from each on and they don't like it.

ereet

Jun 20, 2018
They don't have a preference yet, so you have to resort to sexing them.
I thought you had to sex everyone. My milk doesn't do anything and I have never found these necklaces that apparently you need to catch neph with fluids and seduction. I've got a whole ranch full of nephelym and I got them all by suprise sex =\

Jul 16, 2018
Switching to feral is just swapping the trait from hominal.
I probably should update the instruction. But I'm too lazy
found the trait, but it seems to crush the game and destroy the nephelym collection, yep. mb it's about my crippled hands, that i doing something wrong

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes