tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
This game doesn't work. Everytime I try to run it, I at a message saying that I need to get a cooked version, whatever that means?
Did you read the requirements? Is your windows 32bit or 64 bit? AND are you sure you're using DirectX 11 and not lower? Check again.

Most games you install and/or download(pirated games and the like) their installers include the latest DirectX so you have to check to make sure. Or just download it manually

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Neat little trick to raising trait level fast is to keep pressing the skip button after you've bought an upgrade, it keeps deducting the funds and raising the level without having to go through the text for all 30 levels. Seems kind of detrimental to raise it that far though as getting the right "set" becomes much harder when every creature has 6+ randomized traits.
So that's what it does? I was wondering about that. Wiki hasn't been updated in... months, it seems.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
So that's what it does? I was wondering about that. Wiki hasn't been updated in... months, it seems.
Usually skip bypasses all but the last line of text so you can get to the dialogue options quicker, I figure it's a bug in this case but who knows.

fruns75

Aug 9, 2018
Am I the only one who is bothered by the fact that there are only huge breasts and no small or normal ones?
there are tho have you seen the neryies and bats?
Save location: C:\Users\**username**\AppData\Local\Radiant\Saved\SaveGames
Can use Save Editor Online to edit the .sav file.
Just drag the file to the website, edit and then scroll down to the bottom and download the file. Move it to the save directory and overwrite the original save.
the "saved" folder doesnt exist for me

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
hi all here is a trainer try it out need cheat engine to work

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
there are tho have you seen the neryies and bats?

the "saved" folder doesnt exist for me
It bothered me that all had huge breasts
but could breed by incest and mixing the breasts back

press windows and r key then a window will open where you %appdata% enters and then go to the folder Local and look for the folder Radiant dan on saved and insert the save in SaveGames[/QUOTE]

Waheed1

Oct 16, 2018
Hi guys, was just wondering if stats have any visual or gameplay effects at the moment. Don't really see the point in "training" your monsters if the stats are meaningless.

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
One thing I've noticed that I'm really liking is that if you breed two different sized critters together their offspring can end up a different size than normal, inheriting the size of the other parent and thus changing it.

For example, breed a harpy with something huge and the baby might pop out as normal size instead of small - thus finally unlocking the option for the MC to have sex scenes with them. YAY!

Or you could end up with a large/huge creature with smaller offspring, again bringing them down to normal size and letting the MC do all the sex positions with them. Dragon-girl missionary is a thing now!

My new goal is too see if, over several generations, I can breed a bat-girl up to huge size and, conversely, make a midget dragon. Breed a neko-girl to be larger and you've now got a great big tiger woman to play with. Meow!
do you have pitures of you breed love to see them

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018

I got this by breeding normal (small) harpies with vulkwargs (huge) until they had daughters that were human (normal) size.

The reverse is also possible, of course. You can breed dragons, titans, etc with foxen males until they shrink down to human size, too.

Happy fucking!

jigy

Mar 13, 2019
I'm having some problems doing it, for some reason the keyword Stats is before Variant, and if i try to do the part after Variant it just crashes

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
Does anyone know if I can play this game using a Nvidia GeForce 9600GT 1GB 256bits? I was using a Radeon R7 240 2GB 128bits and I could run the game, but that card burned out xD
So I'm hoping if there's a way to play with that Nvidia card, cuz it's the only one left and I'm broke af lmfao

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
I'm having some problems doing it, for some reason the keyword Stats is before Variant, and if i try to do the part after Variant it just crashes
You must be going too far. Could you post your save, so I can take a look?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes