armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
If she wanted to make a bad joke, please leave it. That's ridiculous and unhelpful.
I just ask how I can be more active with o because I played the game last time 8 months ago and wondered.

Maybe it's synonymous to google translated that it comes across wrong.
In options when the cheat is enabled (which it is automatically) pressing O gives you 100000 coins, enabling buying all pents and fluids as well as buying all trait tiers from the Blessed Seraphim in town
then just go to the spawn areas and catch whatever you want as breeding stock

Reactions: affen123

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Please do. And thank you for the detailed help.
Alright, there goes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all I found. For the rest, you can check up the changelog, but you'll have to figure out the prefix yourself - meaty sounds like it should be visual, but it's stat, for example.

Did you know, that if you mess up the save enough, you can play as different races?
1.png
I wonder if I can put on some boots
Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: war12321 and Caerna

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
One thing I've noticed that I'm really liking is that if you breed two different sized critters together their offspring can end up a different size than normal, inheriting the size of the other parent and thus changing it.

For example, breed a harpy with something huge and the baby might pop out as normal size instead of small - thus finally unlocking the option for the MC to have sex scenes with them. YAY!

Or you could end up with a large/huge creature with smaller offspring, again bringing them down to normal size and letting the MC do all the sex positions with them. Dragon-girl missionary is a thing now!

My new goal is too see if, over several generations, I can breed a bat-girl up to huge size and, conversely, make a midget dragon. Breed a neko-girl to be larger and you've now got a great big tiger woman to play with. Meow!

Meandering_Vagabond

May 28, 2018
Hi dumb question, how do I increase the breeder's lust?
Max lust? Unsure if you can. Maybe via leveling up?

Current lust? Let a wild nephelym jump you, and then beat them at the minigame. You'll get back a little under half your lust. I expect that this little trick will be patched out soon enough, so enjoy it while you can.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Neat little trick to raising trait level fast is to keep pressing the skip button after you've bought an upgrade, it keeps deducting the funds and raising the level without having to go through the text for all 30 levels. Seems kind of detrimental to raise it that far though as getting the right "set" becomes much harder when every creature has 6+ randomized traits.

Jul 17, 2018
This game doesn't work. Everytime I try to run it, I at a message saying that I need to get a cooked version, whatever that means?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This game doesn't work. Everytime I try to run it, I at a message saying that I need to get a cooked version, whatever that means?
Think of development like standing in a kitchen. You start with a load of ingredients (base ideas and assets ) and prepare them along with whatever utensils you'll need (engine and base code). Then you make whatever according to steps -or experimentation if you're making an original dish- (bugfixing, compiling and testing). After some time, it's cooked. Also see Release Build.

What's currently here is 0.701 Alpha Early Build. It's not even a Test Build.
That's not a general release build at all. That's why it's telling you to get a cooked build instead.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Doesn't work for you. What's the full error message? Are you sure you have a 64bit system? Do other 3D games work fine? Which download did you use? NOPY mirror is working fine for me.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Max lust? Unsure if you can. Maybe via leveling up?

Current lust? Let a wild nephelym jump you, and then beat them at the minigame. You'll get back a little under half your lust. I expect that this little trick will be patched out soon enough, so enjoy it while you can.
Go a couple of pages back. There is already someone who posted that you can increase your max lust and your money via editing your save game. It honestly does work, but warn you: it won't be as challenging and the game will get boring. I'm not gonna post it. Go back and read his comment. He deserves the credit.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes