mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Snake? When did this get added?

I noticed that the creator build has Neko cat-girls in it, and the game has a pen to put them in but they don't appear to be in the game yet... unless I missed something.

Also, wiki is a bit misleading. In case anyone was wondering, the tiny bat-girls are still in the game - they're inside the little cave behind the waterfall. Just go behind the Titan Cave, turn right when you see the Dragon pen and follow the stream to the waterfall. Tunnel with purple glowing shit for a bit and then a cave full of cute little bat-girls. They go in the harpy pen, natch, and unlike harpies you can get at least one sex position out of them.

It's easy to assume they're gone because they don't have a statue associated with them.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
How do you Save-edit traits? I cant find them in Saveeditonline
You won't find traits in the online editor. I'm using a hex file editor, HxD (any will do, this was the first one I found).
Editing like that might feel intimidating at first, but it's still somewhat easy - BotN saves are a jumbled mix of strings and hex values.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each creature, including the breeder, is roughly 27KB in size, or a little less than 7k in offset (the values in the left column). Data begins with the character's name, and ends with stats and traits. The order of the creatures is the same as in the game, so if you want to edit the breeder, just search for the first monster's name and scroll up slightly.
Traits are listed as strings in a container, GameplayTagContainer. They consist of the string length in a hex byte increased by one, three zeroes, the string itself, and an ending zero.
The selected trait is 21 characters long, and counting the zero that marks the end of a string, it gives 22, which translates to 16 in hex (1*16 + 6).
Order of traits doesn't matter, but it's the safest to insert them between other traits.
After you are done modifying the traits, you need to change the container count as well - in the middle of that long dotted line, there'll be a number corresponding to how many traits the creature has. Don't forget to change that as well, or it may break the save, ignore some of the traits, or crash the game on load.

Warning, some of the traits don't have immediate impact on the character, or have additional tinkering involved with them.
For example, biggus dickus will work as intended, but adding the boobage trait will have no effect whatsoever. But since you have the trait, you can then breed that monster, and the offspring generated with it will have them working properly. I think stat-changing traits don't work immediately as well. Additionally, the gaudy trait involves a gaudy tag somewhere in the middle of the creature's data. I didn't catch enough fancy monstrosities to figure out how it works yet.

Should I post a list of the traits I found?

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
How can I change Nephelym's bodies via items like it said in "Body Composition" option?
Also how to change player's penis size for Fox interaction where it's bugged(texture penetration)?

Reactions: MirrorHead

icefield

Oct 5, 2017
Any help with walkthrough
Travel to the city on the top of mountain, build cheap buildings via pink catgirl npc, catch some Nephelyms and trade them via angel npc in temple.
(it's ez way with active Surprise Sex option otherwise you also need to buy corresponding consumables (semen/milk) for each Nephelym before you can catch it)

MaroonToon

Sep 28, 2017
The only problem I've had so far is that filters reset after viewing offspring. This is especially troublesome when trying to breed just one race. I've painfully managed to get 5 traits (excluding hominality and size) for vulwargs, but a lack of genetic diversity and offspring with less than 4 traits being very common have made breeding hell. I almost wish there was a trait that increases the inheritance chance.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
The only problem I've had so far is that filters reset after viewing offspring. This is especially troublesome when trying to breed just one race. I've painfully managed to get 5 traits (excluding hominality and size) for vulwargs, but a lack of genetic diversity and offspring with less than 4 traits being very common have made breeding hell. I almost wish there was a trait that increases the inheritance chance.
You can buy trait chance upgrade from the Blessed Seraphim in town.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
Travel to the city on the top of mountain, build cheap buildings via pink catgirl npc, catch some Nephelyms and trade them via angel npc in temple.
(it's ez way with active Surprise Sex option otherwise you also need to buy corresponding consumables (semen/milk) for each Nephelym before you can catch it)
Great i do it thank you !!!

Psilocide

Sep 6, 2017
You won't find traits in the online editor. I'm using a hex file editor, HxD (any will do, this was the first one I found).
Editing like that might feel intimidating at first, but it's still somewhat easy - BotN saves are a jumbled mix of strings and hex values.
Each creature, including the breeder, is roughly 27KB in size, or a little less than 7k in offset (the values in the left column). Data begins with the character's name, and ends with stats and traits. The order of the creatures is the same as in the game, so if you want to edit the breeder, just search for the first monster's name and scroll up slightly.
Traits are listed as strings in a container, GameplayTagContainer. They consist of the string length in a hex byte increased by one, three zeroes, the string itself, and an ending zero.
The selected trait is 21 characters long, and counting the zero that marks the end of a string, it gives 22, which translates to 16 in hex (1*16 + 6).
Order of traits doesn't matter, but it's the safest to insert them between other traits.
After you are done modifying the traits, you need to change the container count as well - in the middle of that long dotted line, there'll be a number corresponding to how many traits the creature has. Don't forget to change that as well, or it may break the save, ignore some of the traits, or crash the game on load.

Warning, some of the traits don't have immediate impact on the character, or have additional tinkering involved with them.
For example, biggus dickus will work as intended, but adding the boobage trait will have no effect whatsoever. But since you have the trait, you can then breed that monster, and the offspring generated with it will have them working properly. I think stat-changing traits don't work immediately as well. Additionally, the gaudy trait involves a gaudy tag somewhere in the middle of the creature's data. I didn't catch enough fancy monstrosities to figure out how it works yet.

Should I post a list of the traits I found?
Please do. And thank you for the detailed help.

Reactions: i1269496

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Are there seraphim anymore or have they been moved somewhere else?
For me their previous location at the top of the mountain only spawns titans.

Has been like that ever since the roaming update.

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
Kann mir jemand seinen save geben hab keine lust auf den anfang
ich wäre sehr dankbar dafür
;)
Can someone give me his save I'm not in the mood for the beginning
I would be very grateful for that
;)

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
Kann mir jemand seinen save geben hab keine lust auf den anfang
ich wäre sehr dankbar dafür
;)
Can someone give me his save I'm not in the mood for the beginning
I would be very grateful for that
;)
Press O for free money, buy all the pens and fluids then just go catch.
Most saves won't work because many use creator build and custom presets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: affen123

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
how work to press O ?
the only thing I know is this

affen123

Oct 6, 2017
If she wanted to make a bad joke, please leave it. That's ridiculous and unhelpful.
I just ask how I can be more active with o because I played the game last time 8 months ago and wondered.

Maybe it's synonymous to google translated that it comes across wrong.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes