Sirwuftafufta

Jun 6, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to view traits on owned nephelym? I can see the ones on new nephelym when they're first born, but don't know how to check otherwise.

Also, how do I start getting traits, can they just pop up randomly through breeding or will I have to capture wild nephelym until I get one with a trait I want?

Thunderbolt

May 31, 2017
Thanks a lot! Any chance you can also provide the creator build? now that monster presets can be loaded, i need to create some presets :devilish:
I dont know why, but i see some of my own presents but there body is just simple only the color and attechments are seen on them. Why they didnt have the body measurments?

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
Has anyone figured out how to view traits on owned nephelym? I can see the ones on new nephelym when they're first born, but don't know how to check otherwise.

Also, how do I start getting traits, can they just pop up randomly through breeding or will I have to capture wild nephelym until I get one with a trait I want?
You can view their traits when you go to the pents, upper right, left from the pent-list you can expand and see which traits they have.
Same with the breeding pen where you can view the traits on the bottom of the expanded monster info.

Reactions: Sirwuftafufta
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes