mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Wow, and I just requested letting us add our own presets barely a week ago. These guys are quick! Awesome!

Mar 12, 2018
Yes, but look at it this way. You can only harvest one or the other from males and females, and each time you decrese the lust of the creature and your daily one. But with futas you can do both and breed as both, which makes you not reliant on the number of creatures with good traits you have/gender.
Essentially if you just have futas, you don't need the other two gender since futas do EVERYTHING better.
Consider that you have to split focus when harvesting from futas, which means their overall output is lower than having a male and a female. Also, with the new trait inheritance system, it's unlikely that a futa will be able to get all relevant traits for maximum harvesting without a lot of work, whereas it's probably easier for males or females.

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Yeah, im waiting for upload as well. I would even pay DerelictHelmsman for the game, but i just can't. I keep getting banned on every new account created on Patreon. I even asked Derelict for any other way to support his work but there isn't.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
If it ever comes out as a full game I'll buy it, but i'm too broke to support a game for years on end that might never be finished.
I know the game dev said he is determined to finish it, but you can be hit by a bus any day or something unforeseen like that.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
The new Race of monsters spawns in the forest area right before the desert statue-area.
Traits also have been implemented and the one which changes the size of a monster already works with the available poses.

ILXL

Jan 9, 2019
There is no M/M content and there won't be any cause the creator doesn't want it and "thats not how breeding works"
I don't think M/M is not how breeding works...I can harvest sperm in this game, though the harvest work can only be done by that green girl cause the game maker thinks this is how breeding works...but ask male breeders in the real life world, who has never harvest liquid from a dick? and the sperm can be used in breeding work, it's part of breeding work...
This game is really interesting enough, and I respect the game maker's choice and hard work, just speak something in my mind out, and hope this could work more or little...:p

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Is the cum-goblin gone, or just moved somewhere?

Also, traits are semi-easy to save-edit. Time to craft some fancy monsters!

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Is the cum-goblin gone, or just moved somewhere?

Also, traits are semi-easy to save-edit. Time to craft some fancy monsters!
She moved into one of the new structures in the village, it's to the right as you enter the village.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
I ain't played this in forever. Can the female breeder get knocked up with a belly or is that a no go still?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes