xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
the Public Build: 0.668 Alpha is out, this is the link form the developer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I love the creator builds. when there is no real new "content" like scenes with characters. its nice to just go in there and make your own scenes. can anyone get this for us?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Question..

In the Creator version, i only have the option to create a character, and then to view a gallery where you can sample the mating scenes... There is no option to proceed to the 3D realm...

Whereas the public version skips the gallery and goes straight to the game.

Is that by design?

Tkompuras

May 13, 2018
Question..

In the Creator version, i only have the option to create a character, and then to view a gallery where you can sample the mating scenes... There is no option to proceed to the 3D realm...

Whereas the public version skips the gallery and goes straight to the game.

Is that by design?
"THE 3D REALM"

Yep it's by design

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
So, there's no way to put a custom preset into the actual game by yourself?
You're able to make a character the way you want and save it as a native preset! Keep in mind, if you want to load a preset you made, you have to first switch the character in the editor to the exact sex/species you saved it as before it will show up on the presets list.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
please help me with this ERROR.
My computer is Windows 7 64bit, i installed Microsoft Visual c++ Redistributable 2015 x64
But i cant access the game

View attachment 284243
i think this may be a compatibility issue. just "maybe". try right clicking the game.exe go to properties, then go to compatibility settings and set it to be compatible to windows 7 or 8. just try it and see if it works

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
You're able to make a character the way you want and save it as a native preset! Keep in mind, if you want to load a preset you made, you have to first switch the character in the editor to the exact sex/species you saved it as before it will show up on the presets list.
I've made about six so far yet none have shown up in the game. Is there another step?

pardauz

Jun 5, 2017
I've made about six so far yet none have shown up in the game. Is there another step?
You can use your presets for non-Humans in the creator build only. As a patreon you can submit them in the discord and they might get added in the next release. You cant insert them to the game at the moment. However, Human Presets can be saved and loaded when you start a new game.
Quote from DerelictHelmsman on Discord today:
its not completely out of the question
i am going to have to modify presets soon for inheritance, so i will look into it then

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
That's too bad. Shame the game isn't set up for any kind of modding, because naturally rather than having to beg on Patreon it would probably make a lot more people happier if the game itself just had a folder that presets could be dumped into.

Then, instead of playing the lottery and forcing the winners into patches DH can just put up links to the submissions and people can just pick the ones they actually want.

I also noticed that for "exotics" the only face sliders that actually do anything are the eyes. That was kind of disappointing - I wanted to see if it was possible to make an Anubis-style girl with a long, narrow snout. Sadly not possible.

Reactions: flufficorrider5

JWLF

Jan 7, 2018
v 0.668 alpha is out, MEGA link:

Well, um, just some troubleshooting...

Changelog↓

This is the last 0.6 build, it has come along way since 0.601.
  • Added: First sex scene with Cassie
  • Tweaked: Futa must now be enabled to start scenes with blessed futas
  • Fixed: Crash when changing graphics settings
  • Fixed: Climax resist now clamped to 0
  • Fixed: Roamers stop spawning after 8 are caught
  • Fixed: Incorrect succubus harvest removed, new scene will come
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Jeanne by ADynasty
  • Firiona by ADynasty
  • Ivara by ADynasty
  • Hellhound by Hellrainer
  • Elise by ADynasty
  • Eraline by ADynasty
  • Gaelira by ADynasty
  • Chocobo by Goldi
  • Aveil by ForlornFish
  • Quilia by ADynasty

Reactions: KrystalStuck

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
I have to say,this game is VERY well done. the graphics are FANTANSTIC,the animation is smooth,it is all seamless with no loading, and it runs quite nicely with no glitches. it is legit unbelievable that only one man is working on this game. HUGE respect to him for being able to pull it off. the only annoying thing is that there are no music or sound effects,but i am certain he will add them later. I only wish for a walkthrough so i know what has been done exactly,and for some story development.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes