horatiopn

Aug 30, 2018
Wrong Bovaur,Demon,Foxen,Vulwarg and Dragon have males unless the up todate game that i am playing is wrong.
I meant just the hominal ones, feral are indeed a thing. Since I didn't see feral bats/harpies/seraphims/titans I assumed there were no males for this kinds but ye I explained it wrong :')

Edit : feral birds might be a thing but I'm not sure

kaona

Apr 10, 2018
so um, anyone figure out why low settings kills it yet? also the new catching system is terribly optimized if thatrs the right way to put it. i know it spawns a bunch to let you pick which one to engage, but when theres more than like three my frames tank to like 4 max. and thats made even worse by the fact i cant use low settings cause it kills the entire file for the game directory, forcing you to delete the entire file from local and lose all your save progress, has anyone fixed this yet <~<

Unnamed11

Sep 3, 2017
My big hopes for 0.7 is to separate the new species... Bats and Harpies (while one of the least fertile species) still fill up pretty quick, and Demons and Succubus forget about, despite their stats, Succubs get pregnant at the same rate as Bovaurs (the most fertile race in the game !!).

Also males of some species... I have not seen in 666 any males of the following races... Harpies, Bats, Seraphim, and Succubus. I know Bats and Succubus are new so maybe they only have female and futa variants, but Harpies and Seraphim had their males already, unless he plans to "feral" those two... which I am not all about... I personally like the human/beast hybrdis more than the full Neph ones...

Hopefully by v.8 or v.9 he makes it so if the breeder bangs a neph and produce offpsring we get those human hybrid ones every time... also some should honestly be half human by their mythic origins... Seraphim should always look humanoid, except for their wings and colors/tattoos, same with Harpies, and the upcoming painted elf race.
Well, regarding the Harpy and Succubus races, in mythologies they are female only races, the opposite of a Succubus is an Incubus so it's actually another demonic race that is male only (so if the creators decide to add the sexy lean dudes that are the Incubus they could make them the same size as the Succubus or even larger, also this could actually be the only non-feral male-only race in the game if they decide to implement it).

Bats and Seraphims tho' could have males without any problems so yeah, this kinda' tilts me off too.

Edit: Another idea that came to me is the Imp race, still demonic, male-only, but smaller. That could take the place of a "male harpy". [and these demonic races sizes aside from the original Demons in the game should be as follows: Imp (small), then the Succubus (it's normal if i recall correctly), and Incubus (large) ]

Reactions: Rythan25 and ILXL

Zelme

Jul 21, 2017
so um, anyone figure out why low settings kills it yet? also the new catching system is terribly optimized if thatrs the right way to put it. i know it spawns a bunch to let you pick which one to engage, but when theres more than like three my frames tank to like 4 max. and thats made even worse by the fact i cant use low settings cause it kills the entire file for the game directory, forcing you to delete the entire file from local and lose all your save progress, has anyone fixed this yet <~<
if you want your save drag the savegame folder on your desktop (radiant/saved/savegame). Now keep the "local" folder open, run the game a radiant folder will recreate, open it and in the saved folder, drag your savegame folder

Reactions: Gabaw

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
So, i there any option for sex between the female protagonist and other beasts?
What do you mean exactly?
There are the height pairings in the breeding session-positions and surprise-sex ones for all races for female breeders. (Male on Female Breeder / Futa on Female Breeder)

Meandering_Vagabond

May 28, 2018
For those who also set the graphics to low, and couldn't find the files in %appdata% to fix it, I found a way to un-bugger the game.

If you run the previous public build, the game will start up just fine on low, and you can switch the graphics back to medium.

Not the greatest solution, but at least it'll make it so you don't have to wait 'til the next update to play.

GnomePenguin

Apr 3, 2018
The body composition article in the options tells that I can change monster bodies via items, is it really available? Is there any monster customization possible in the game?

horatiopn

Aug 30, 2018
The body composition article in the options tells that I can change monster bodies via items, is it really available? Is there any monster customization possible in the game?
Not yet implemented of what I explored but I guess it will be in creator projects :3

kingsv

May 5, 2018
please help me with this ERROR.
My computer is Windows 7 64bit, i installed Microsoft Visual c++ Redistributable 2015 x64
But i cant access the game

error.jpg

menny

May 28, 2017
for anyone who missed the cheerleader outfit it's in presets along with some other outfits; if this knowledge is already know by all or was said earlier I apologize for repeating it.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a cheat for lust as well?
Officially, no, but unofficially, yes.

Take your save game over to

Find you lust and max lust. Raise both to 10,000 or whatever suits you and you can screw, like, twenty times a day.

Of course that won't change your pets, so actually doing that much fucking will require a decent sized harem, first. But that's kind of the whole point of the game, right?

Reactions: KrystalStuck
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes