wolfwelp

Oct 28, 2017
I have to say,this game is VERY well done. the graphics are FANTANSTIC,the animation is smooth,it is all seamless with no loading, and it runs quite nicely with no glitches. it is legit unbelievable that only one man is working on this game. HUGE respect to him for being able to pull it off. the only annoying thing is that there are no music or sound effects,but i am certain he will add them later. I only wish for a walkthrough so i know what has been done exactly,and for some story development.

you right this man is a Wonder, after what we have mostly today on game projekts ...^^

jose garcia

May 27, 2017
buenas noches a todos algien podria ayudarme mi juego no inicia me dice error tengo un core 5 --8 de ram windows 10 y 500dd

jose garcia

May 27, 2017
good night everyone here could help me my game does not start me mark error and I have a pc core i5 with 8 ram 500 dd and windows 10

bighorse407

Jun 5, 2017
I haven't played this game for a long time, I replayed it recently and I didn't find any of the M/M content it was available before. Is the dev removing all M/M contents permanently or is it just a transitional phase?

bighorse407

Jun 5, 2017
There is no M/M content and there won't be any cause the creator doesn't want it and "thats not how breeding works"
That's a shame, :( I won't blame him since he's able to put out such a good quality game that I can still enjoy it even though there is no M/M content. Let's hope he'll change his mind in the future and add some scenes just for diversity even though it's not for breeding purposes :D

sksk

Jan 2, 2018
is breeding random in this game? i combined 2 white ones and i got a green one?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is breeding random in this game? i combined 2 white ones and i got a green one?
For now there are no inheritance features, so it's all random, but it is planned (forgot for what version it was planned)

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
I suggested to the dev that Futas should be a trait on the rare side, because otherwise having them with juicy and that one perk that decreases lust cost will make them extremely OP.

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
OP for what? You're not having them fight or anything, and there's no endgame yet.
Yes, but look at it this way. You can only harvest one or the other from males and females, and each time you decrese the lust of the creature and your daily one. But with futas you can do both and breed as both, which makes you not reliant on the number of creatures with good traits you have/gender.
Essentially if you just have futas, you don't need the other two gender since futas do EVERYTHING better.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes