xFerisu

Mar 24, 2018
This game still crashing when I set the graphics to LOW mode, but the first time I set up that the game runned fine. Anyone there having the same problem?

Reactions: Silverstreaks

b1ackdr4g0n3901

Jan 15, 2018
I haven't played this in a while so can someone tell me if harpy males are still in the game? I can't find any in the desert and so far haven't been able to breed any either.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
  • Tweaked: Mouse click instead of space for surprise sex
Can you please restore to spacebar or have an option to choose. Clicking too fast counts as holding/rotate camera. also I don't want to brake my mouse.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
Is there more stuff to do this time? I couldn't under stand before I try or where or how bang more furrys lmao

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
Oh wow realy nice work atm hope the batgirls get also a cave :) in future ? i have all fineshed 20/20 all creature jet and hope i see more soon ty and have a nice day

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
My big hopes for 0.7 is to separate the new species... Bats and Harpies (while one of the least fertile species) still fill up pretty quick, and Demons and Succubus forget about, despite their stats, Succubs get pregnant at the same rate as Bovaurs (the most fertile race in the game !!).

Also males of some species... I have not seen in 666 any males of the following races... Harpies, Bats, Seraphim, and Succubus. I know Bats and Succubus are new so maybe they only have female and futa variants, but Harpies and Seraphim had their males already, unless he plans to "feral" those two... which I am not all about... I personally like the human/beast hybrdis more than the full Neph ones...

Hopefully by v.8 or v.9 he makes it so if the breeder bangs a neph and produce offpsring we get those human hybrid ones every time... also some should honestly be half human by their mythic origins... Seraphim should always look humanoid, except for their wings and colors/tattoos, same with Harpies, and the upcoming painted elf race.

Reactions: ILXL

xlwlsn

Apr 12, 2019
I just downloaded the game but the framerate is so slow! I've checked the recommmended specs and my system should be able to run the game smoothly. Anyone knows how I can improve the fps? There's no graphic settings, or at least that I know of.

D

Deleted member 1001261

The banner image seems to show a serpent male (middle left), were there ever serpents/lamias/whatever the lamia species was called "l" something, or has the only occurence so far been the portal girl?

TheHors3man

Nov 28, 2018
So i put my Graphics on Low and when i start the game.. always says "fatal error" i traid to find the save file for the game and i dont have it.. also i download it agian.. and still same thing.. Can someone help me with this problem and how to fix it.. ?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes