PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017

This is primarily a bug fix build in preparation for 0.668, which will be public.
  • Fixed: Longstanding slow camera problem
  • Fixed: Crash when checking pregnancy offspring
  • Fixed: Falling through the floor during roaming surprise sex
  • Fixed: Not gaining experience after surprise sex
  • Tweaked: Mouse click instead of space for surprise sex
  • Tweaked: Easier to resist climax during surprise sex
  • Tweaked: Fur shading, reacts better with light
  • Tweaked: Succubus design, added more colors
  • Tweaked: Dialogue now reflects roaming system
  • Upgrade engine version, should be a performance boost
I forgot to add patron presets, will do for 0.668.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
This game is awesome and I love the rate at which it gets updated, but no sound is a killer for me. I know it says sound is coming soon and I really am looking forward to that.
Sound is NOT coming soon. The developer himself said that it is NOT coming anywhere soon.
If you think that sound will be coming next month/next half year/next year - no. Sound is not coming soon.
It wont be coming until the very end of the project. Sorry to dissapoint.

Nexxious

Jun 6, 2018
You don't need a save file tbh. Just use the cheat to get a bunch of money and buy all of the buildings and juices that you need so you are good to go :D

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
While i find the monster initiated sex annoying at times i really like the fact that you can restore stamina using it, makes exploration a lot less tedious, unlocking the portals is a lot easier now, while i found exploration a daunting task i avoided as long as possible before now i just want more to explore, i hope they keep expanding the world.

damdamdamdam

Nov 14, 2018
HELP PLIZZZ

I'm in a loop. The game was not going very well, so lower the graphic quality. Now the game crashed when I start it. and can not be put back as before

list

Sep 1, 2017
So I've downloaded this game multiple times and launched it, but is says it can't find the X3DAudio1_7.dill file? Is there something i'm missing?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes