Max5551

Jun 23, 2018
with version 0.667 when i put the game on low quality graphics it crashes and i am not able to start it anymore the error says: (Fatal error!)

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
my biggest problem with this game is that

1. it randomly crashes for me
and 2. every new version i have to fully download the entire (almost) 3 GB again. which takes ages for my shitty net.

ToasterHead

Jul 14, 2017
hey yall, fix for "Fatal error" when you put graphics on low, just go to C:\Users\*user*\AppData\Local and search for the folder "Radiant" you will lose your save, however you still get to play the game now.
there may be a way to not lose your save but i don't really know.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
A little update on the sound.

Developer in Discord said that he wants to try and come up with sound in the late 0.8 or in 0.9.
So sound will be coming sooner than he was saying the past.
But surely it will depend on how long Derelict will be making 0.8.

Reactions: ejmuerte

Machcia

Oct 16, 2017
This game is apparently more cpu/gpu intensive than Witcher 3 or Warhammer 2 if my task manager is to be believed. The screen is permanently frozen and only way I can operate within the game is to alt tab in and out per singular action. Start Game -> Options -> Tab out/Tab in -> click X > Tab out/Tab in.

Rengar12

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone know where the save/config data is stored? I tried to turn it to low settings and now launching it crashes with a Fatal Error, so I need to erase and start fresh.

Zero00001

Jun 7, 2017
I crash the game when i try to change the graphic setting to low and then it crash, now every time i Start the game it crash saying Fatal error!
I try to delete the game and reinstall a new one and it still crash.
I need help how to change the setting or a way to delete the hidden file so i can restart fresh.

Reactions: corejair

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
I am just joining this game. How do you select talk, or other options. Sorry for the idiot questions.
Hit the E key when the object's/person's name appears at the bottom of the screen. The "hitbox" for this is kinda weird, if you get too close you wont be able to interact.

is there a gallery???
The latest Creator Build has an almost full gallery The only downside is that you can't customize the presets/colors/etc of the monsters(?) and player character.

Anyone know where the save/config data is stored? I tried to turn it to low settings and now launching it crashes with a Fatal Error, so I need to erase and start fresh.
C: / Users / [name] / AppData / Local / Radiant / Saved / Savegames
For future reference (when the game doesn't have issues like this) the directory is found at the top of the saving screen window in game, so you wont have to worry about searching forums for it!

Sseff

Dec 18, 2017
What happened to the seraphim that spawned at the top of the mountain, i only get titans up there

Alucard1666

Mar 10, 2018
hi, can we add the animations for attacking andbeing attacked to the ranche? (Breeding session)

i whould like to have the option to select woman on top, with her tits in my face.
For example when a dragon woman surprise attacks you.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes