Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Let me disappoint you even more: The next nephelym race that's going to be implemented are aliens that look like Mewtwo and Freezer had a bastard child. Still gonna fap to them.
Best case scenario for me, I'm kind of shocked he went with aliens. I hope they're very different from the usual same-faced chicks we've gotten so far. There's also going to be a male version as well which will be his first male variant he's made in a long time.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Best case scenario for me, I'm kind of shocked he went with aliens. I hope they're very different from the usual same-faced chicks we've gotten so far. There's also going to be a male version as well which will be his first male variant he's made in a long time.
In before the male verison is just a ball and tentacles.

• Angry
Reactions: OnceSet1

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
well for bees i was expecting that they could fly and were tiny. For me the sylvan race are really good looking except slimes and its creepy eyes :V, bees are just a meh for me(they don't look bad) normally if I don't like a race i just catch one neph to have something it happens with most hybrids just have 1 because some looking horrible. And I don't really have many expectations with the aliens, ghosts and the sea creatures and the new hybrids. Hopefully he doesn't screw up with rodents and plants nephs.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Can you make child in this game. I'm really curious...in that way you create more mix characters with mix race?

Johan01

Dec 15, 2018
I have some concerns about the Mega linked that you have uploaded, because I downloaded your link and I see four internet shortcuts that do not belong there. I am concerned about a virus now and am afraid to start the actual process of the game (the application). The shortcuts read "Bonga Cams - International sex chat", "FapTitans - Best game for adults", "Pussy Saga - Erotic online game !", and my personal favorite, "Hot girls on your desktop! (support site!)". Please get back to this because this seems like a big ole virus.
no virus i didn't even notice the shortcuts thank you for telling me ,you can delete shortcuts but i will re upload the game without shortcuts

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Can you make child in this game. I'm really curious...in that way you create more mix characters with mix race?
You can breed, yes. When born, the nephelym are already fully grown. Some combinations have a chance of producing a hybrid. Check the wiki for all the possible combinations and what they look like.

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
this game is rather nice, but it saddens me that the developer will not include gay options. I wouldn't mind so much if they had an option to where you can toggle it off. Yet they have no problems with Futa. Not very inclusive to leave out gat yet you can be a Futa. Still a fun game though. Time to check out the new stuff.
The game is called "Breeders of the Nephelym", Male on Male cant breed. It's really that simple

versora

Mar 24, 2018
The game is called "Breeders of the Nephelym", Male on Male cant breed. It's really that simple
Yes, I know it's that simple. I am not a simpleton. But I also believe in equal opportunity. Would it be so bad to want to fuck a male as a male after breeding with females all day? Ya know for a change of pace. But regardless it is a good game and I like it.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
is funny, because actually the lack of males is a pain, this game seen only futa friendly.

i hope the creator watcha bit e621.net for have the inspiration to do it

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

• Added Starfallen race
  • Rewrote roaming zones, should fix spawn rates for crowded zones
  • Fixed various small issues
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Underworld Series (Continued) by ADynasty

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes