mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
no, you dont understand me, here are over 29 races/hybrids, and only 5 have male version-
He's got a point. Certainly somewhere out there is a modeler/animator that DH can hire who has no issues with doing male models? I get that it's not his thing, but not surely not every programmer out there feels the same. Put out a want ad or something and just have someone else do it for you, DH.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
What are the system requirements for this game? It seems to heat up my CPU to 90 degrees Celsius unlike the other games I have downloaded.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
Someone knows if in the future updates we will have compatibility with the saves? Is a little annoying start in every update

[IV]_Nomat

May 3, 2019
I wish we could get some new animations :/

i can't have fun in the game without them
Small question.
How do you play for Silvan if Breeder can only be human?
Or you can now choose any Nephilim as the main character?
P.S. Last time I played v0.714

Thranduil77

Sep 7, 2018
Hi me again i have a problem. If i want to catch wulvarg (any gender) and Foxen (any gender) start the game to lag massively. But on the other place how as a sample by the Wyvern and etc have i not so a problem there works the game normal. Only in the forest by the Foxen and Wulvargs have i this problem

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
Hi me again i have a problem. If i want to catch wulvarg (any gender) and Foxen (any gender) start the game to lag massively. But on the other place how as a sample by the Wyvern and etc have i not so a problem there works the game normal. Only in the forest by the Foxen and Wulvargs have i this problem
I think it's all the tail fur. Unfortunately there's no way to disable it so the only fix would be upgrading your machine or if the devs change they way they make the fur.

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
I respect the freedom of the developer to put whatever he wants into his game, but what a fucking wasted opportunity to not bother putting futa on male or even making it possible for anyone to mod it because he detests it so much. I'm a patron, FYI, so I'm not just a pirate complaining about what's essentially a freebie - consider it customer feedback I guess.

And the whole 'breeding' argument, to me, is bullshit, ie. the game is centered around breeding so there's no reason whatsoever why a futa should be mounting the male MC. There are tons of lore-friendly justifications while the male MC can be mounted by a futa Nephelym, some more convincing than others, but since when were these games really about keeping a 100% cohesive story? Seems like plot consistency is only important if it's a kink that someone isn't interested in entertaining, which is just funny to me.

Gwaine

Nov 2, 2017
i really like the concept of this game. free roam with lots of area to explore and lots of monster girls (and man) to capture. yet each update i manage to only play for couples minutes, then i quit.

at this point, the dev should stop add new character and focus on the storyline, or add new features like quest/notice board. its now surprise that this game is heavily influenced by breeding season, and the truth is the game is going to end up like breeding season. simply because of the lack of purpose to play it.

add music, new npc who tells you to do something, quest, progressed storyline with npc, secrets stuff like finding super rare neplylim species, farming or crafting, maybe?, storyline, or achievements. like what happen when you breed with 100+ bovaur or somethings.

i honestly have high hopes for this game. so please dev, step up your game.

(i know how hard it is to modeling 3d character. enviroments, coding and programing, so no need for rush, just add these stuff to the game even if it had to take couples month to complete)

i believe in you, dev.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes