Apr 14, 2018
kinda rare that we get the creator build before the testbuild , a nice change for once , can start doing new pre-sets for the Starfallen xD

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Stupid question...is the game included in the creator download or is it just a extra tool for fan-devs?

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I dont believe the dev meant that both new races would come with the next build. That reads more like they are planning on 2 more races total then doing a larger QoL and Polish update. Which means there's still 1 more update with the Rodent Race or whatever the dartboard chooses to come.
well I guess I misunderstood (largely because english is not my native language) but i read for the next build not builds, but well lets wait for the next build and so we will see who was right :V

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Just posting a warning for anyone using 0.716A there's a bug with starfallen and bathing them that will crash your game.
So bathe everything you can to remove grungy first because after you catch a starfallen that has grungy you wont be able to use the bathe option again.

Runedge

Nov 30, 2017
Is there a code to input in how much orgasium i need, getting kinda tired have to start from ground zero with everything nearly every other build

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes