Jan 15, 2019
T S N L H M
S
N
L
H
M

Someone explain to me what means that please

tiny small normal large huge massive. sizes of the creatures.

X shows interaction. for example small (bats) X small (bats) so you will get a scene if you pair those.

you can pair any but only the ones that line up with an X got a scene.

Reactions: IlIKEASD

Yuushi

Jan 5, 2019
I hope the dev plans on inserting group surprise sex, even though that would make no sense probably. And if they don't oh well, the game is great rn. good stuff

Reactions: Iluha

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
By the way, leak of the Shark chicks coming next:

shark.png

And I luld so hard, when I looked at the wip-screenshots thread and saw this:

la.png

Well, that's a feature I will always avoid. As if Neph's asses weren't big enough by default.
Once the Shark chicks are out I will make more reduced ass/hip/tits & less "thick" (hate that word) presets and update my "no more fat fucks" pack.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
And I luld so hard, when I looked at the wip-screenshots thread and saw this:

View attachment 392827

Well, that's a feature I will always avoid. As if Neph's asses weren't big enough by default.
Once the Shark chicks are out I will make more reduced ass/hip/tits & less "thick" (hate that word) presets and update my "no more fat fucks" pack.
Now that's a trait i can really get behind.

war12321

Jul 1, 2018
Yeesh, having both legs and a tail looks hella off. I get its being done to make the poses work with so many different monsters, but a sharkgirl really only works as a mershark imo

320_mershark_L.jpg

Reactions: Antonio59

Exkirion

Apr 28, 2018
New version is out

It's a public build so no need to wait for uploads anywhere else. Just DL from patreon.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
New version is out

It's a public build so no need to wait for uploads anywhere else. Just DL from patreon.
I hope some of the fixes in that are to the search and crashing when bathing starfallen otherwise it wont matter much.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes