GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
this game is rather nice, but it saddens me that the developer will not include gay options. I wouldn't mind so much if they had an option to where you can toggle it off. Yet they have no problems with Futa. Not very inclusive to leave out gat yet you can be a Futa. Still a fun game though. Time to check out the new stuff.
Inclusive meme strikes again. Not everything needs to be catered to every person. If something caters to everyone then it caters to none.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I hope the dev will add the surprise sex scenes to the creator build in the next versions, at least he says he wants to do more sex scenes, so I think it would only make sense (though he probably means more combinations (hopefully small size) and the special scenes with the blessed nephelyms...)

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
Looks like the dev is finally going to start working on the sex scenes. Been waiting forever to see that area finally get work.

Antonio59

Aug 12, 2018
By the way, leak of the Shark chicks coming next:

View attachment 392826

And I luld so hard, when I looked at the wip-screenshots thread and saw this:

View attachment 392827

Well, that's a feature I will always avoid. As if Neph's asses weren't big enough by default.
Once the Shark chicks are out I will make more reduced ass/hip/tits & less "thick" (hate that word) presets and update my "no more fat fucks" pack.
when i see the new 'shark chick', i can't help but notice that the 'tail' part looks like its an actual shark that's either biting on her or got its head shoved all the way up....
It would'v been better if it was just the tail end rather than 3/4 of a shark's body for the tail.....it feels excessive....but meh, new stuff :)

temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
Same place as the wolves

Forest, but make sure you get under the floating shiney angelic statues. Those are the spots.

Monster locations
Fox + wolf: in the forest
demons: Enclave
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Elite Kraken Aka a cuter ursula from little mermaid: Down the desert to the beach
Cows (F/M? not encountered) : behind your bar
Titans: up the mountain
Angels (F/M) further up the mountain

How to catch, use the harvests from your monsters (or buy them) to get the lust up. Different species require different amounts. Some don't like getting semen, others love it. Experiment, got no list made (yet)
Then throw the required item and tada, hot sexy fox girl i choose you

PS. Cheat engine works folks. My personal favourite is ofcourse the money cheat and 5x speed for walking around the HUGE map.
You can just hit O if you have cheats on for the money. For the rest there's a breeders wiki with maps and locations and shit. Not fully updates but most is there

DB-Super085

Apr 9, 2019
OH GOD NO!!!! You went there!!! So very funny and yet traumatic thoughts of that song come back into my head. Thanks, dick. LMAO :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:(y)

Mocham

Nov 29, 2018
Yes, I know it's that simple. I am not a simpleton. But I also believe in equal opportunity. Would it be so bad to want to fuck a male as a male after breeding with females all day? Ya know for a change of pace. But regardless it is a good game and I like it.
Hey, if you want a game where you can be a male and have sex with a male, go ahead and go make it. The creator of the game is at no liberty to add things he doesn't want to. Trust me I'd love it futa's had balls, but hey, if he doesn't want to add that, that's on him.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes