Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
Too bad he is getting lazy with designs, almost all futas come with human penis, no more male verions. Instead of pumping out more and more monsters, he should finish animations and fix bugs first
And he should start adding male variants to all those races he is constantly pumping out. But I don't bother posting on the discord anymore, since I have the impression of Dere being extremely stubborn, when it comes to the following topics:

- Gay stuff (not that I bother about that)
- Balls on futas (not that I bother about that)
- Making anything that doesn't have large boobs/hips/butts
- Increasing the priority of male variants

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
- Making anything that doesn't have large boobs/hips/butts
I feel that... For whatever reason the dev decided to make the randomiser for some of those related stats to be limited to a higher number, even with the slender trait it sometimes makes specific values unreachable except through the creator build (some values are still too high, even though the trait often does an ok job). As an example, there is the slender slider which changes with the trait, but even though some races increase it to the value 0,75 with the slender trait, others increase it only up to 0,5 of the slider.
But again, that's only the slender trait, a sort of middle ground, because else it's often just too big, and there are other traits to make it unnecessarily bigger.

Reactions: cumsniper
May 25, 2017
More hybrids!!! We demand more HYBRIDS!!!.... And do something with that thing that after a mating you need to seek a race again.
And do something with that thing that after a mating you need to seek a race again.

To: English
And do something about when you're in the breeding menu, and whatever Nephelym you selected before gets un-selected after an animation causing you to have to find them again in possibly a long list of Nephelym you've already captured.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
And do something with that thing that after a mating you need to seek a race again.

To: English
And do something about when you're in the breeding menu, and whatever Nephelym you selected before gets un-selected after an animation causing you to have to find them again in possibly a long list of Nephelym you've already captured.
Oh, I think that's a pretty good translation.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
A QOL thing I've been praying for is a UI menu added to the CHARACTER screen that lets you see ALL of your livestock in ONE menu and lets you rename/release/sell them directly from that menu.

Because right now anytime they give birth I have to jog all the way over to their specific pen to do this. For harpies that's a real pain in the ass, and if more than one type of creature has given birth in a day (which is all the time) then I've got to make this big loop around the entire farm, checking each and every pen BY HAND in order to sift through what I want to keep or release - and if I want to sell any of them then I've got to teleport over to the town, run all the way to back where the avatar hangs out and then talk to her in person every... fucking... time.

This stuff needs to be streamlined into a SINGLE menu slapped right into the character screen so that I can concentrate on fucking and not spend all day running loops and errands.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
A QOL thing I've been praying for is a UI menu added to the CHARACTER screen that lets you see ALL of your livestock in ONE menu and lets you rename/release/sell them directly from that menu.

Because right now anytime they give birth I have to jog all the way over to their specific pen to do this. For harpies that's a real pain in the ass, and if more than one type of creature has given birth in a day (which is all the time) then I've got to make this big loop around the entire farm, checking each and every pen BY HAND in order to sift through what I want to keep or release - and if I want to sell any of them then I've got to teleport over to the town, run all the way to back where the avatar hangs out and then talk to her in person every... fucking... time.

This stuff needs to be streamlined into a SINGLE menu slapped right into the character screen so that I can concentrate on fucking and not spend all day running loops and errands.
A newborn menu would be nice.

Some other QoL things i'd like is the ability to check a neph's stats after they've surprised sexed me and i've "beaten" the mini-game. Preferably have that occur before naming.
I'd also like a more robust search feature because it kinda sucks that i can't search traits/filter by certain stats on my nephs.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Not really a big fan of the Kim Kardashian trait.:poop:
View attachment 397273
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: this make me laugh ja ja ja

Well i saw some comments "complaining", i tell you dont do that because some "superior" beings will come and write do it yourself and that bunch of shit, personal experience.

But yeah i saw the dev is very stubborn about those matters. I've noticed for a while his designs are decaying and for me started with orcs then slimes, bees and sharks, I better stop here cause those superiors beings will write stop playing, complaining and bla bla bla.

(y)(y)(y)

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
Alright, my "No more fat fucks" pack is done for the Shark update.

As always, just go to %localappdata% -> Radiant -> Saved, hit delete on the CharacterPresets folder and replace it with the one in the zip attached. Then go to your game folder and delete the CharacterPresets folder within the Radiant folder and uncheck "Body Composition" in your game settings to get rid of all the fat in your game (except for the NPCs in town sadly).

If you are interested on making such slender presets yourself with the creator build, here's the settings I use:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, there are some bonus presets I've made, including a new preset for the Shark chick inspired by the lady in this post:

Yeesh, having both legs and a tail looks hella off. I get its being done to make the poses work with so many different monsters, but a sharkgirl really only works as a mershark imo

View attachment 392842

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to play a full size goblin any help will be welcome.
You mean you want your breeder to have goblin appearance?
That's EZ! You just have to modify your breeder's race and paste the appearance data from a monster you wanna look like.
Or even easier, post a save and tell me the name of the monster you like.

Duskreaper

Oct 8, 2018
You mean you want your breeder to have goblin appearance?
That's EZ! You just have to modify your breeder's race and paste the appearance data from a monster you wanna look like.
Or even easier, post a save and tell me the name of the monster you like.
Could you edit my character?

Haolry

Mar 25, 2019
I dont like being forced into lesbian sex to use teleports, i understand that creator heavily into it, but its cool to have choice in the game where you have both genders and you free to chose, but not in that part apparently, just contradicts with the game philosophy imo, dont know what was the problem with dick statues that you activated, i think creator wanted to add lamias, but couldnt make walking animation, so he attached them to portals, "perfect is the worst enemy of good enough", really think to go back to early version.

• Angry
Reactions: ThatFeelTemp

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Like I've said before, there's got to be at least one other modeler in the world who has no issue with doing male models, or a gay animator who can do justice to man-on-man scenes. I respect that DH doesn't want to do this stuff himself - that's his prerogative. What I don't get it is why he can't just hire someone else to do these bits for him.

I mean, he's got over 3000 supporters. Even if they're all just chipping in the bare minimum $2 each that's well over $6000 per month, or $72,000 per year - minimum. Unless he's got a serious drug habit then I dare say he can afford to contract out some male models and m+m animations to someone, even if only for a couple of months worth of work and then be done with it.

Heck knows that what's I would do. I wouldn't want to do male models or gay animations either but I understand there's a demand for it - a big demand, in fact. Shelling out a tiny percentage of profits for a month or two to increase one's overall total market share forever afterward is just good business sense.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Like I've said before, there's got to be at least one other modeler in the world who has no issue with doing male models, or a gay animator who can do justice to man-on-man scenes. I respect that DH doesn't want to do this stuff himself - that's his prerogative. What I don't get it is why he can't just hire someone else to do these bits for him.

I mean, he's got over 3000 supporters. Even if they're all just chipping in the bare minimum $2 each that's well over $6000 per month, or $72,000 per year - minimum. Unless he's got a serious drug habit then I dare say he can afford to contract out some male models and m+m animations to someone, even if only for a couple of months worth of work and then be done with it.

Heck knows that what's I would do. I wouldn't want to do male models or gay animations either but I understand there's a demand for it - a big demand, in fact. Shelling out a tiny percentage of profits for a month or two to increase one's overall total market share forever afterward is just good business sense.
Maybe he's a big cheapskate and wants to keep it all to himself, hope i'm wrong because I like this game very much and I would like some more male models too.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes