david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Whats the buxom trait all about? Can someone post a screenshot of the trait in action?

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Yes, feel free to do so and if you want, you can also share your preset, based off my presets. I'm the last person who would argue against people applying their personal preference to models - unlike Dere who rejects 99% of any slim presets - which is the whole point of this pack: Giving people the option to adjust the game to their liking.
DH rejects 99% of slim presets? bro idk I don't understand the paranoia(I don't find a better word) about this chubby and slim thing but I agree that he rejects 99% of preset and according to him it's because of the use of colors too gaudy, and he is currently adding the few that people share because his "policies" hardened, that and that he adds only those of the people he trusts like ADynasty previously was Goldy but happily disappeared

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Why are product of incest INFERTILE?
That's not how it works...
Does the dev hate fun?

Also, as a futa, shouldn't there be an option as to what I want to use when talking to builder kitty?

Ed360 -
Pracitcally every preset and monster is on the chubby side

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Why are product of incest INFERTILE?
That's not how it works...
Incest has chance to produce infertile, and the chance seems to increase on how closely related the parents are. For example, parent-child almost always produces infertile, brother-sister usually does and cousins sometimes do.

However there is a random genetic trait in this game that reduces the chance of infertility due to to incest.

And BTW, that actually is ... it just takes a wee bit longer in real life, is all.

• Angry
Reactions: Frank01

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thanks for the reply! Do I find it randomly among the creatures or is it something I can select for the MC?
It's on creatures randomly. Having a higher wild neph level by paying the Seraphim in the town increases their levels and chance of seeing the traits.

You can add the trait via hex editor to your breeder but that's kinda silly since it wouldn't do anything you couldn't already do just by moving the sliders around during character creation.

Reactions: david123

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Ed360 -
Pracitcally every preset and monster is on the chubby side
this is laughable and not in a bad way but if u enable the body composition a have the trait level at 1 it doesn't matter if the neph someone posted is chubby or slim because the system will spawn it with a standard and very basic body(nothing of slim, meaty,chubby, busty and the recently added buxom trait). But ok if people dont like a neph someone posted by its composition he/she can became a patreon and download the creator build and make it him/herself but again body composition is there for something, normally i dont care about body I lean more to the color scheme.

But well in the end people can do what they want. Saludines (y)

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
Is there a map button or some sort of layout so i can navigate. Thanks in advanced :)

(solved) I found one on the wiki :) (Would be nice to have a more up to date one)

Last edited:

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I know this is probably already an idea the creator had but... a pet that follows you around that you can interact with? It gets pretty lonely walking around the map alone beside wild monsters ;p

Reactions: thunderbolt6

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Incest has chance to produce infertile, and the chance seems to increase on how closely related the parents are. For example, parent-child almost always produces infertile, brother-sister usually does and cousins sometimes do.

However there is a random genetic trait in this game that reduces the chance of infertility due to to incest.

And BTW, that actually is ... it just takes a wee bit longer in real life, is all.
The chance of infertility and genetic defects in RL is actually quite low. It's only trough endless repetition and inbreeding that it goes up.

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I'm having a weird issue with offspring. All off spring are turning out identical... they just assume the default appearance for the species (what appears when you first load a species in the creator, before choosing a preset). Otherwise the wild nephelym are correctly using presets.

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

Release Notes: 0.718 Alpha
As a result of the many gameplay changes that will be taking place this cycle, I am anticipating save wipes galore. To alleviate this, the cheat system will be revamped for 0.719. It will use codes, and more cheats will be added.
  • Added Spirit Form: You can now play as any Nephelym variant that you have captured so long as it matches your breeder's sex. Read more below.
  • Added new blessed one: High Priestess Leylanna.
  • Tweaked excessive buxom trait on some variants.
Spirit Form
  • NOTE: This is a WIP system and there are probably issues.
  • Speak with High Priestess Leylanna.
  • Catch the variant she asks for if you haven't already.
  • Bang Leylanna.
  • Toggle your spirit form with Q, if you have enough spirit energy.
  • Gain spirit energy from banging blessed ones, Leylanna will refill it completely.
  • Customize the form by speaking with Leylanna.

Reactions: Waaifu
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes