xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
To alleviate this, the cheat system will be revamped for 0.719. It will use codes, and more cheats will be added.
I'll probably wait for this version, hope those will be some decent cheats besides the money one.

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
  • Added Spirit Form: You can now play as any Nephelym variant that you have captured so long as it matches your breeder's sex. Read more below.
I would have never imagined that my save editing shenanigans would cause something of that caliber!
I'm throwing a beer your way, DerelictHelmsman!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I hope there's a future way to back up your nephs so you can transfer them cross any save.
Also slightly hope that there's a way to fix broken saves....

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I hope there's a future way to back up your nephs so you can transfer them cross any save.
Also slightly hope that there's a way to fix broken saves....
- Copy-paste your presets from the old version into the preset folder of the new one.
- Use online editor to change the game version of the save into the number of the new version..

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
- Copy-paste your presets from the old version into the preset folder of the new one.
- Use online editor to change the game version of the save into the number of the new version..
I'm not talking about current. I'm talking about the upcoming fuck ups the dev said he's planing on making.
Also, not talking about moving presets so much as maintaining all the acquired nephs over, this is tracked in saves which he said will likely break. I already know about changing the version number, wrote how to do it for others in this thread several times. It's entirely likely that when the dev says saves will break he means more than just a version number change and if that's the case the old fix won't work.

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
Soo far trying to use the option of "changing the Spirit Form" crashes the game, maybe cause I got more than that one Futa Vulpus? Gonna try after releasing all Futa Vulpus, then Vulpus up to releasing everything to see if you need a clean save for it to work.

Edit:
Works once you got a clean save for all kinds of Nephelim and presets. However a running Seraphim looks really weird.

Last edited:

mateus99

Feb 27, 2018
Hey man i know that this is not a very huge game or anything like that but its nice to see that your duing it (and so fast too wth XD) So yeah keep up the great work and im looking forward for the future updates Peace :D

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes