versora

Mar 24, 2018
Hey, if you want a game where you can be a male and have sex with a male, go ahead and go make it. The creator of the game is at no liberty to add things he doesn't want to. Trust me I'd love it futa's had balls, but hey, if he doesn't want to add that, that's on him.
I think we all want things that are not in loved games. I could say the same to you if you want big-balled Futa, then go ahead and make that game. I understand the Dev isn't into gay things. But that doesn't stop people from complaining that the game they like and support doesn't have those things. And Like I said earlier, I am ok with no gay content.

Reactions: joeblo

versora

Mar 24, 2018
Inclusive meme strikes again. Not everything needs to be catered to every person. If something caters to everyone then it caters to none.
Yes, I understand that. I also said I am okay if they don't include gay content of the male variety, not everyone is into same sex stuff.

Reactions: joeblo

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I might be a few versions behind (had 7.12)... so new to me are the Bees, Sharks, Orcs, and Slimes... I managed to find them all without help since I like roaming anyway... the ones I cant find, are the so called Starfallen ? where are those nephs ?

CraziBeast

Sep 28, 2018
I might be a few versions behind (had 7.12)... so new to me are the Bees, Sharks, Orcs, and Slimes... I managed to find them all without help since I like roaming anyway... the ones I cant find, are the so called Starfallen ? where are those nephs ?
Behind the harpies, near the piramids

Reactions: Rythan25

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
More hybrids!!! We demand more HYBRIDS!!!.... And do something with that thing that after a mating you need to seek a race again.

TheGL

Jul 7, 2017
You won't find traits in the online editor. I'm using a hex file editor, HxD (any will do, this was the first one I found).
Editing like that might feel intimidating at first, but it's still somewhat easy - BotN saves are a jumbled mix of strings and hex values.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Each creature, including the breeder, is roughly 27KB in size, or a little less than 7k in offset (the values in the left column). Data begins with the character's name, and ends with stats and traits. The order of the creatures is the same as in the game, so if you want to edit the breeder, just search for the first monster's name and scroll up slightly.
Traits are listed as strings in a container, GameplayTagContainer. They consist of the string length in a hex byte increased by one, three zeroes, the string itself, and an ending zero.
The selected trait is 21 characters long, and counting the zero that marks the end of a string, it gives 22, which translates to 16 in hex (1*16 + 6).
Order of traits doesn't matter, but it's the safest to insert them between other traits.
After you are done modifying the traits, you need to change the container count as well - in the middle of that long dotted line, there'll be a number corresponding to how many traits the creature has. Don't forget to change that as well, or it may break the save, ignore some of the traits, or crash the game on load.

Warning, some of the traits don't have immediate impact on the character, or have additional tinkering involved with them.
For example, biggus dickus will work as intended, but adding the boobage trait will have no effect whatsoever. But since you have the trait, you can then breed that monster, and the offspring generated with it will have them working properly. I think stat-changing traits don't work immediately as well. Additionally, the gaudy trait involves a gaudy tag somewhere in the middle of the creature's data. I didn't catch enough fancy monstrosities to figure out how it works yet.

Should I post a list of the traits I found?
Is there any way you could post a more detailed explanation or video of the actaul process of pasting in the traits, I've been copying/pasting them in and changing the number of traits in the container but every time i try to lead it freezes at main menu.

Reactions: Haahes Raden

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Is there any way you could post a more detailed explanation or video of the actaul process of pasting in the traits, I've been copying/pasting them in and changing the number of traits in the container but every time i try to lead it freezes at main menu.
You asked for it
AND I DELIVER

It's actually rushed and half-assed, please don't hurt me

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Hybrid ideas
Bee + Elves = Fairy (like Tinkerbell or with butterfly wings.)
Slime + monster = transparent monster effect
Starfallen + Neko = Sphinx (Legs cow, hands claws, wings, and human face), since pyramids?
Starfallen + Dragon = Lizards
Orc + Titans = Trolls
Elves + Demons = Vampires

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes