KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Public Build: 0.717 Alpha is out now ;)
and he texted

That's enough new variants for now. For the next cycle, I will be turning my gaze toward gameplay, sex scenes, and blessed ones.
  • Added Shark, first Formurian variant.
  • Added buxom trait... it makes a large ass.
  • Added ability to preview traits and adjust settings to creator build.
  • Tweaked UI to support non 16:9 ratios, experimental, give me feedback.
  • Fixed various issues.
Added Presets Submitted by Patrons
  • Monochrome by Revenna
  • Ninth Circle Series Continued by ADynasty
  • Underworld Series Continued by ADynasty
  • Lucky Series Continued by ADynasty
  • Tayuya by ADynasty
  • C21 by ADynasty
  • 9 New Slime Colors by Revenna
link to download it is on his patreon site added below enjoy :cool:(y)

Download here ===>

Last edited:
Reactions: war12321

solys87

Oct 21, 2017
Do all the positions work with all size matches yet? read a bunch of the patch notes but couldnt see anything about that.

EDIT: I mean "work" as in have scenes.

Last edited:

aedirn

Jan 23, 2018
Do all the positions work with all size matches yet?
No. He's only added new nephelym, presets and other similar stuff for the last few months, but...
and he texted

That's enough new variants for now. For the next cycle, I will be turning my gaze toward gameplay, sex scenes, and blessed ones.
so hopefully, we'll get those in the near future.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I like the fact that DW is putting in a lot of new variants and hopefully more than the few beast types will be implemented as well (although I don't need beasttypes for sharks or bees TBH :LOL: and some like the sylvan don't make sense anyways).

That aside I hope he goes back soonish to implementing new positions and updating the older ones for more sizes. After that I hope we can finally go from the sandbox it is right now to some storymode like you have in Harvest Moon. I mean the lore is there with the blessed Nephelym and so on.

JUNIOR

Jun 6, 2017
can someone answer me how do appear the females I created in the creator appear in the testing game, please help me

IlIKEASD

May 8, 2019
tiny small normal large huge massive. sizes of the creatures.

X shows interaction. for example small (bats) X small (bats) so you will get a scene if you pair those.

you can pair any but only the ones that line up with an X got a scene.
thank you
<3

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
The dude needs to go to the LL Skyrim or Sims modding section, pick up a few animation creators and actually add something to the game. I haven't done anything with this game in like two years and it seems like nothing has been added.

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
Also since a new trait has been added I have an Idea for another new trait.
"The Triple Nipple" adds a third beast in the center. note may conflict with large breasts.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes