May 25, 2017
I haven't played this since version 0.653. Collected all of the items that I could find, caught all available creatures, and even farmed for specific traits. Would those saves still work with the current version? Is this even possible? Should I just give up on that 30+ hours of gameplay and start over fresh?
The new spirit system is incompatible with older saves (the game freezes when you try to edit the spirit form), so yes.

VexensCore

Sep 14, 2019
Dunno if this just Me, but saw on patreon(only via browsing) that they released an testing version : 0.720.2 Alpha

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
same face isn't important...
That's entirely a matter of opinion. For some of us, it is very important. The "human" head that's used for elves should not be the same one used for orcs or goblins, yet it is. And it's the same one used for harpies, nekos, and literally every other non-feral in the game except for seraphims.

Like I said before, game needs a "anime on/off" toggle.

anime sameface.png

Ravenger6660

Sep 14, 2017
That's entirely a matter of opinion. For some of us, it is very important. The "human" head that's used for elves should not be the same one used for orcs or goblins, yet it is. And it's the same one used for harpies, nekos, and literally every other non-feral in the game except for seraphims.

View attachment 419172
If looks are such an issue, then go to creator and make them however you want them to look.

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018

View attachment 419172
still it is not important . its like building a house and interior design ... you dont start with the interior ... 1st build the damn house ... THEN start with the interior ... before that .. the interior is NOT important ... only thing thats needed is that the house is build with the interior in mind ....

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
exactly ... the core is there ... a wishlist is fine to adjust the core if needed... but the issue of that they all look same now .. it's just data ... they are crashtest dummies.. to make sure everything works. and for crashtest dummies ... they look pretty damn good ... variations and complaining they look same is at this point of the game logical ... because if he adds them all now ... and he encounters a problem. he has to fix the problem ... and adjust not only the dummy .. but also every variation.. and cuz he's a 1 person team ... that would eat up a lot of time that he cant spend on other things. because the more data he adds the more data he needs to alter. and if the changes aint final.. all that time spend extra .. is wasted for nothing .... sure ppl asking for it would b happy for e few ... but for every happy person on the models part , there are 2 that complain about animations or game content ...

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Yeah I have to agree. DerelictHelmsman has a lot more he probably needs to do and iron out before he'd need to work on that. For example the crappy breeding menu and how it never saves your filters and what nephelym you've selected every single time either an animation finishes or the pregnancy notification shows up. That shit gets really annoying, especially when I'm mass breeding trying to get hybrids.

Reactions: war12321 and Jaltus

Charonn57

Mar 4, 2018
yep .. and extra filter options (like sorting on stats , color preset , and subspecies in barns that contain more then one ) ... there is a lot more he needs to do before its the right time to start with memory and worktime consuming cosmetics...

DragonFox

Apr 13, 2018
Playing male breeder, game crash around day 8 when going to sleep, i think it's the second time the Breeding request board is updateing. as the first time was on day 4.

hentaigunman

Apr 21, 2019
Playing male breeder, game crash around day 8 when going to sleep, i think it's the second time the Breeding request board is updateing. as the first time was on day 4.

im using futa breeder, and yep im also experience this the 8th day on the second rotation of the request board...

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Test Build 0.720.2A (hot fix #2)

• Added breeding task board, get new randomly generated tasks every few days.
  • Added sound, environment, UI, and character jumps, no sexy sounds or music yet.
  • Added volume controls in settings.
  • The game will not pause when alt+tabbed, might fix some issues.
  • Hotfix: fullscreen DX11 crash, UI selection issues
  • Hotfix2: possible freeze when adding new tasks, tasks sometimes change.

zbekdnsrhrh2

Oct 6, 2017
Guys.. I have a problem. I don't know why or how this happened, but I used the online save editor to change the version value to use my old save file. Now I can play the latest version with my old save file, but somehow this save makes my character's spirit form into futa. (Male character becomes female character I've never seen nor made and it's futa) I thought the spirit form was to make my character into other creatures not Nephelym.
I just ignored this little problem till now because I thought it would't really matter, but whenever I try to change my spirit form by talking to Leyllana(Not sure what the character's name is), or try to interact with any creature by pressing 'e' while in spirit form, game crashes.
Could anyone tell me how to fix this?

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes