ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Guys.. I have a problem. I don't know why or how this happened, but I used the online save editor to change the version value to use my old save file. Now I can play the latest version with my old save file, but somehow this save makes my character's spirit form into futa. (Male character becomes female character I've never seen nor made and it's futa) I thought the spirit form was to make my character into other creatures not Nephelym.
I just ignored this little problem till now because I thought it would't really matter, but whenever I try to change my spirit form by talking to Leyllana(Not sure what the character's name is), or try to interact with any creature by pressing 'e' while in spirit form, game crashes.
Could anyone tell me how to fix this?
Maybe it's because you are using a save from an older version forcefully on a newer version.

Reactions: ZTex

fusionrunner

May 20, 2017
One of the most fantastic games I have ever played, but sadly since 0.720 it has had some minor issues, considering the tasks board which seems to crash the game (though not solely blaming the task board). Played all three variants: male, female, futa which crashed at the second task shuffle, so far I have been experiencing the crashing a few days later, when the calendar hits 11/3.

I certainly can't wait to see and experience more of this update when the rough patches get cleaned up, so far I avoid playing to that date, and what I have seen at least in this early days stage I enjoy so far. I look forward to seeing just how far the dev will push this game and explore every aspect of this game, rough patches and all.

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
Haven't played this is a long time - is there a handy resource that shows what spawns where?

this isn't quite up to date, but most of the locations should be correct. The latest species are missing. The Bees are in the Hivelands, and the Starfallen are at thy Pyramid behind the Harpies. I can't remember where the sharky things are. Also, I think the location of tha Bats has changed. They are, I believe, close to the Goblins.

Iceflare

Jul 16, 2018
1. Derelict hates the "male form," whatever that means, so he'll only add males if they don't look human. Male orcs are planned as well as a male blessed centaur.
2. The off-spring are nephelym stuck in the void. The whole impregnation/pregnancy process is just a fancy summoning ritual. The purple elf right outside the house talks a bit more about this.
3. Nothing confirmed, but since he's going to be working on sex animations for the next few builds, it's a possible future feature.
A few corrections from my realistic point of view and from what I got:

1. Derelict doesn't really "hate" the "male form", but he is simply bad at making it (or at least he's not satisfied with his own work on that part), so he hates "making" it, because the results are always bad in his opinion, so he almost never makes males. He has males planned for most races, but the answer to the question, when these are going to be implemented, might be "never".

2. From a non-lore perspective: Dere refuses to implement anything that looks loli, so there will never be offspring in the young stage in the game. It's already impressive, that he implemented goblins, because if you set all their settings to "normal" (i.e. 0.5 on every almost scale) you literally get a loli elf.

3. Unlikely, since he focuses the game strongly around breeding (which aside from his disliking of the thing in general is his main reason for not implementing gay stuff) and you cannot breed more offspring while already pregnant

Like I said before, game needs a "anime on/off" toggle.
I still do not get, what's with this general hatred for "weeb stuff", that seems to be an absolutely unique trait of people from the USA. Don't get me wrong. Of course there are countless people in the US, that love anime. However, in no other country on earth I have experienced so many people, that call anything that looks remotely like anime "weeb stuff" with the connotation of "i hate it, because it's weeb stuff", than the USA. Nowhere else I've seen people, that judge a book by it's cover so much like in the US, when it comes to anything that remotely resembles anime.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Nowhere else I've seen people, that judge a book by it's cover so much like in the US, when it comes to anything that remotely resembles anime.
It's not limited to just anime.
Welcome to the land of contradictions known as the US. Enjoy your stay or don't we don't really care.

Reactions: NitroSM

trees

Dec 4, 2018
It's a fun game, easy to sink hours into a particular breeding project - I spent about five hours selectively breeding this excellent massive dragon specimen.

Unfortunately, it's also a very easy game to get discouraged with, after spending five hours, fighting against all sorts of crashes and freezes to breed the perfect specimen... only to find out that it only has two animations with creatures smaller than it, and they are very pedestrian animations at that.

On a side note, as I understand it, saves are incompatible between versions. Is there any way around this, I'm not looking forward to trying to breed the same critter again once more anims are added.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
On a side note, as I understand it, saves are incompatible between versions. Is there any way around this, I'm not looking forward to trying to breed the same critter again once more anims are added.
Most of the time you just have to change the version number data stored on the save by +1.
I say most because while that might let you keep your stock, you might find youself unable to use whatever feature gets added.

I sincerly hope someone (or the dev) implements a way to migrate them across saves though.

Last edited:

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Oh man. I hope someone posts a link before the thursday maintenance for the new build I am excited as hell about the female moaning sounds now.

Reactions: Rythan25

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
There is a way and instructions have been posted in this thread but they tend to break new features and cause issues. Someone else asked in discord:
wipes.jpg

Reactions: nm79

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Atleast there is now something with small size... but why not NormalxSmall?
It's lifted scene, giver is picking receiver up, i don't imagine normal picking small in such way. I am 100% sure that Derelict will add some new positions for NxS soon so just be patient.

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Anybody happen to know if it is possible to edit the save or some thing allow one to initiate sex with a pregnant breeder or nephlym?

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
  • Added new sex position: Lifted.
  • With the following size pairs: HxN, HxS, HxT, MxS, MxN, MxL, MxH.
  • Added female moaning sounds to breeding scenes.
Ok female moaning sounds it's okay.

Can someone tell me if the new sex position is this one:

I stopped playing the game from last public version just tested sound and close the game :V

• Haha
Reactions: quarzo
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes