Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Ok female moaning sounds it's okay.

Can someone tell me if the new sex position is this one:

I stopped playing the game from last public version just tested sound and close the game :V
I haven't played that version in so long so I can't say for sure how they compare but it looks different.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's also a difference when the partner is much smaller:
It's a bit rough overall right now with clipping on some pairings and I noticed the vulwargs penis got a little glitchy. Another thing to note is that there is a noticeable bulge with this position.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I still do not get, what's with this general hatred for "weeb stuff", that seems to be an absolutely unique trait of people from the USA. Don't get me wrong. Of course there are countless people in the US, that love anime. However, in no other country on earth I have experienced so many people, that call anything that looks remotely like anime "weeb stuff" with the connotation of "i hate it, because it's weeb stuff", than the USA. Nowhere else I've seen people, that judge a book by it's cover so much like in the US, when it comes to anything that remotely resembles anime.
You said "weeb stuff" three times. I said it zero times.

b30.jpg

Reactions: nm79

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Do someone know is there is a simple way to transfer your character slider settings to your spirit form?

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I haven't played that version in so long so I can't say for sure how they compare but it looks different.
There's also a difference when the partner is much smaller:
It's a bit rough overall right now with clipping on some pairings and I noticed the vulwargs penis got a little glitchy. Another thing to note is that there is a noticeable bulge with this position.
Damn man an entirely new sex scene what everyone were looking for.

Well now seriously I think he would have written I recycled an old scene or so it won't sound so informal i bring back an old sex scene. Hopefully he will add some NxS sex scene, harpies need some attention

Reactions: aspar4gus

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can somebody help when in settings Body composition its saying that I can change nephelym by using items. But where to find this items and how to change nephelyms bodies can somebody explain please

Samur

Aug 28, 2017
I now have to enter a cheat?
The oldc "O" key doesnt work.
can sombody help? I dont want to grind everything

Apr 22, 2019
I now have to enter a cheat?
The oldc "O" key doesnt work.
can sombody help? I dont want to grind everything
Go to setting and type cheat you'd like to activate

*add money
*infinite lust