temptation190

Mar 16, 2018
Game is suddenly unplayable for me (stuck at 30 -> 1 ->30 -> 2 fps. 30% mem used and cpu at 20-40% , something seems to be deepthrottling mah game :(
Only happens near spawns.
Another edit.... seemed it wasnt the spawns, jumping anywhere immediately starts it.

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Is there any way to make certain traits less common ? I hate the "big ass" and "big tits" traits... they look deformed on most Nehps...

Frost0

Dec 8, 2017
Is there any way to make certain traits less common ? I hate the "big ass" and "big tits" traits... they look deformed on most Nehps...
If there is then it's definitely editing game files. The closest to an ingame feature would be to not level up the trait level.

Reactions: Rythan25

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Guys please can somebody help when in settings Body composition its saying that I can change nephelym by using items. But where to find this items and how to change nephelyms bodies can somebody explain please
Not implemented yet, the same old response wait, idk, a year?

another is to look for a post from here where a user live complaining about those same traits you mention and made some presets without those creepy traits disable body composition and that's it

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
Selective breeding; personally I'm having a lot of fun in this game breeding out the exaggerated proportions of my nephelems.

1570684046501.png

Last edited:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Selective breeding; personally I'm having a lot of fun in this game breeding out the exaggerated proportions of my nephelems.

View attachment 424440
I was trying to do that, its just usually the more undesirable traits seem to be more dominant... Its a bitch to get rid of

Meaty (muscular) on Orcs, Titans, and male Bovaur
Big Breasts/Ass on Demons, Bovaur, Titans, and Orcs (ass) and Thrimae (boobs)
Sadistic on Dragons, Demons, and even on Starfallen

Meanwhile traits like "Slender", "Nurturing", "Allure", are a bitch to breed in...

I hope eventually the semen/milk fluids serve a purpose such as increasing loyalty, or erasing, developing certain traits. Also its weird but everytime I start a new game I get different color nephs I never saw before, but then it focuses on that color, and the ones I had before seem impossible to get...

Ive seen a:

Pink Starfallen with no armor (looks awesome)
Female Demon with nearly human characteristic (only horns, but no rock armor)
Oni that look like giant humans with horns
I think this last time I saw a male Starfallen with a bald human head rather than the helmet.

So its fun to me seeing what a new playthrough will bring lol.

Can anyone tell me of the three sound bars which is the one in charge of the new moaning sounds ? I can barely hear them as a whisper despite being able to hear the ambient sounds, and the music at normal level... I'd rather turn those down, and hear the female nephs moaning their hearts out...

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what a different in that thread say with 2 link, the game link and creator link, is that a same file and i must replace the file game ver and creator ver? or just like the origin game and the mod file game?

JumaJuice

Oct 11, 2017
I like ambient and character sounds in new version, but adding chirp was unnecessary. Birds just never wanna go silent but my nephelyms think about becoming serial killer. Not to mention there are no real animals on Lyrcea.

Reactions: Frank01

jazield

Dec 28, 2017

• Merged Creator Build into main game, no separate download required.
  • $10+ patrons can access creator mode with a .
  • Added new sex position: Waterfall
  • With size pairs: NxN , NxS, NxT, TxT, SxS, LxL, HxH, MxM.
  • Boosted volume of moaning slightly.
  • Tweaked engine sound settings, might reduce extreme lag on some CPUs.

Ashurael

Nov 16, 2017

• Merged Creator Build into main game, no separate download required.
  • $10+ patrons can access creator mode with a .
  • Added new sex position: Waterfall
  • With size pairs: NxN , NxS, NxT, TxT, SxS, LxL, HxH, MxM.
  • Boosted volume of moaning slightly.
  • Tweaked engine sound settings, might reduce extreme lag on some CPUs.
hmm. this has positives and negatives

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I was trying to do that, its just usually the more undesirable traits seem to be more dominant... Its a bitch to get rid of

Meaty (muscular) on Orcs, Titans, and male Bovaur
Big Breasts/Ass on Demons, Bovaur, Titans, and Orcs (ass) and Thrimae (boobs)
Sadistic on Dragons, Demons, and even on Starfallen

Meanwhile traits like "Slender", "Nurturing", "Allure", are a bitch to breed in...

I hope eventually the semen/milk fluids serve a purpose such as increasing loyalty, or erasing, developing certain traits. Also its weird but everytime I start a new game I get different color nephs I never saw before, but then it focuses on that color, and the ones I had before seem impossible to get...

Ive seen a:

Pink Starfallen with no armor (looks awesome)
Female Demon with nearly human characteristic (only horns, but no rock armor)
Oni that look like giant humans with horns
I think this last time I saw a male Starfallen with a bald human head rather than the helmet.

So its fun to me seeing what a new playthrough will bring lol.

Can anyone tell me of the three sound bars which is the one in charge of the new moaning sounds ? I can barely hear them as a whisper despite being able to hear the ambient sounds, and the music at normal level... I'd rather turn those down, and hear the female nephs moaning their hearts out...
that didn't happen before but from a few releases to the current that system is broken before when you raised the trait level to max it was easy to find nephs with the slim trait now one appears every year :v Dere said will eventually work in that aspect like always :v

Oni that look like giant humans with horns: well he made them like that, remember attachments now are optional and you can remove the "armor" of starfallen and "rock armor" of demons. And about colors well new presets are always added but they are ugly af you can make your own like most do.

And talking about traits I do not understand why Dere disabled the meaty, chubby and slim traits in the seraphims and also why those with the chubby trait its belly dont grow during pregnancy.

Reactions: Rythan25
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes