aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Wow, dere updates new version so fast that sometimes i'm too scared to download latest version for fear that a new ones might be just around the corner... i don't know if that's a good thing or a bad one but i imagine if i'm a patron i'd be happy

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
that didn't happen before but from a few releases to the current that system is broken before when you raised the trait level to max it was easy to find nephs with the slim trait now one appears every year :v Dere said will eventually work in that aspect like always :v

Oni that look like giant humans with horns: well he made them like that, remember attachments now are optional and you can remove the "armor" of starfallen and "rock armor" of demons. And about colors well new presets are always added but they are ugly af you can make your own like most do.

And talking about traits I do not understand why Dere disabled the meaty, chubby and slim traits in the seraphims and also why those with the chubby trait its belly dont grow during pregnancy.
To make my own Neph presets I have to use the "Creator" version right ?

zilirin

Aug 19, 2018
To make my own Neph presets I have to use the "Creator" version right ?
Yes. As of this latest version, the Creator is integrated in the base game. Simply check the OP for the unlock code and enter it into the cheat line in the Settings. That should open up the Creator. There you can modify all Neph types (just like your Breeder when you start a new game) and save them as presets.

Reactions: Rythan25

zweiblaze

Jul 12, 2017
holy shit the creator is already made a other update. My god this dude is god lol, talk about quick work unlike alot of the breeding games, this dude always on fire with keeping up.

Cloud meadow,rack 2 take some damn pointers from this dude

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
holy shit the creator is already made a other update. My god this dude is god lol, talk about quick work unlike alot of the breeding games, this dude always on fire with keeping up.

Cloud meadow,rack 2 take some damn pointers from this dude
Do you really expect cloud meadow to pump out updates in a reasonable manner?
Especially after the entire shitstorm surrounding breeding season.

Riku_

May 1, 2017
Yes. As of this latest version, the Creator is integrated in the base game. Simply check the OP for the unlock code and enter it into the cheat line in the Settings. That should open up the Creator. There you can modify all Neph types (just like your Breeder when you start a new game) and save them as presets.
I've been trying the code for a while now, but nothing seems to happen. Does it instantly go into creator mode or do I need to do something else?

cloopmec

Feb 16, 2019
How do I make it so that only I can have surprise sex?
so monsters can't do that?

-sorry if my english is bad I use google translate XD

Mordas179

Jun 16, 2017
Diese spiel is zwar schön :confused:..... aber mehr als nur paar minuten kann ich nicht spielen.weil dann das spiel abstürzen tut:rolleyes:
und ich den Fehler Meldund ---> lowlevelFatalError [Datei: Unbekannt] [Zeile: 198]
Unreal Enginge is exiting due to D3D device being lost ( Error: 0x887A0006 _ ´Hung )<--- bekomme.o_O seit dem das spiel nur für Windows x64 DX11 zu verfühgung steht kann ich es komischer Weise nicht Spielen ich würde es schön finden das mann den spiel so einstellen könnte das mann mit DX11 oder mit DX10 spielen könnte Vielleicht wäre dann der problem nicht mehr da. tut mir leid das ich kein englisch schreibe da mein englisch gleich 0 ist:sneaky:

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
How do I make it so that only I can have surprise sex?
so monsters can't do that?

-sorry if my english is bad I use google translate XD
Disable surprise sex in menu but with this you can't use it either

Diese spiel is zwar schön :confused:..... aber mehr als nur paar minuten kann ich nicht spielen.weil dann das spiel abstürzen tut:rolleyes:
und ich den Fehler Meldund ---> lowlevelFatalError [Datei: Unbekannt] [Zeile: 198]
Unreal Enginge is exiting due to D3D device being lost ( Error: 0x887A0006 _ ´Hung )<--- bekomme.o_O seit dem das spiel nur für Windows x64 DX11 zu verfühgung steht kann ich es komischer Weise nicht Spielen ich würde es schön finden das mann den spiel so einstellen könnte das mann mit DX11 oder mit DX10 spielen könnte Vielleicht wäre dann der problem nicht mehr da. tut mir leid das ich kein englisch schreibe da mein englisch gleich 0 ist:sneaky:
Madre mia mijo mi no entender aleman :V parece error tenes que ir a preguntar en el Discord del Dere

KillEAK86

Feb 18, 2018
Release Notes: 0.722 Alpha
  • Merged Creator Build into main game, no separate download required.
  • $10+ patrons can access creator mode with a .
  • Added new sex position: Waterfall
  • With size pairs: NxN, NxS, NxT
  • Boosted volume of moaning slightly.
  • Tweaked engine sound settings, might reduce extreme lag on some CPUs.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes