offrhythm

Oct 28, 2017
A while ago, someone posted a guide on hex editing this game, and I used it for adding traits to my breeder. I have since lost the post, and can't remember how to do so... Anyone have that saved by any chance? or can post a quick run down refresher for me?

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
And he shall never do so since he wants this to stay as HIS passion project

And this exact shit is why Breeding Season failed. There were too many cooks in the kitchen. For him, it's not about the money (primarily). He has stated multiple times that this is a passion project for him and to have any one else working on it wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Quit beating a dead horse already, damnit!
Don't be stupid. Breeding Season failed for other reasons. In-fighting and STUPID contracts with massive holes that let someone torpedo the project.
I'm not buying the "passion project" BS, becasue having someone else help you doesn't make it any less of a passion project. Sounds more like a cheap excuse to keep the $$$.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Sounds more like a cheap excuse to keep the $$$.
Nobody is forced to support someone by paying, people do it by their own volition, so you can't blame him if people give more than "appropriate", though that value rather depends on the individual. He keeps updating the game in a rather steady/fast pace so I don't see why some people wouldn't want to support him even though he works alone.

Last edited:

ogalara666

Jun 24, 2019
Don't be stupid. Breeding Season failed for other reasons. In-fighting and STUPID contracts with massive holes that let someone torpedo the project.
I'm not buying the "passion project" BS, becasue having someone else help you doesn't make it any less of a passion project. Sounds more like a cheap excuse to keep the $$$.
Even if it was because he wanted to keep all the money there is no issue with that since this guy steadily pumps out updates.

Reactions: Rythan25 and nm79

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Opinions are fine, attacks are not. Please keep the conversation about the game in the OP of this thread.

Pro tip: if you can't make your argument without calling other people's opinions retarded or stupid, your argument needs work.

formasual

Jan 17, 2019
N E HOO... today is steam launch day. I'm not planning on going through steam, but I'm curious how others like it/dislike it. I may decide to make an alt steam acct to use for BOTN, but it remains to be seen if it will be worth it or not.

SavageHeadShot

Mar 15, 2018
N E HOO... today is steam launch day. I'm not planning on going through steam, but I'm curious how others like it/dislike it. I may decide to make an alt steam acct to use for BOTN, but it remains to be seen if it will be worth it or not.
hey man you dont need to do that just go to account privacy and make it private now no one can what we have downloaded and play on steam

May 25, 2017
Sounds more like a cheap excuse to keep the $$$.
"Yes I'm going to quadruple the workload on myself and pour every single bit of spare time and effort I can physically muster into developing into this game just for the money. THaT TotALLY mAKeS SENSE!!!"

And you're calling me stupid? With how much content he churns out every update, it's flat out unreasonable to say he's only working solo for the money.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes